Perched on top on a hill, in the heart of Chianti countryside, Villa Cauvilla boasts what must be one of the most enviable views of Tuscany: rolling Chianti hills decked with vines and olives, crowned by the incredible profile of San Gimignano's towers (located only few minute drive away).
Its peaceful rural location makes this property the perfect place for a large group of friends or 2-3 families looking for secluded, relaxing and comfortable holidays.
- This property provides an excellent base to explore the treasures of Tuscany, with Florence and Siena easily located within 30min by car or public transports from the nearby town of Poggibonsi, with an array of shops and authentic atmosphere, where to immerse in local life and sample traditional food.
- Relaxing by the panoramic swimming pool admiring the views and relishing the silence is an attractive option at Villa Cauvilla.
- The total surface of the villa is split on two levels and connected by a handsome external stairway leading to the daytime areas on first floor and corner with stunning views of the countryside.
- Utterly equipped tiled kitchen
- Spacious dining room with fireplace
- Built in barbecue
- Stunning wood oven to bake bread and pizzas
Panoramic villa in Italy with extra size pool and large enclosed gardens Location and other villas and tours nearby
Panoramic villa in Italy with extra size pool and large enclosed gardens is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Villa Cauvilla is ideally located to reach Tuscany's most beautiful and interesting sites, medieval burgs and cities. Travel is easy: you can reach the Siena-Firenze motorway link in less than ten
minutes and proceed to Florence (about 35 km), Siena (25 km), Volterra (30 km), Pisa (50 km), the Chianti Classico (15 km) with its vineyards, its many farms and special towns like Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Radda in Chianti and Gaiole and Castellina in Chianti; within a radius of about
20 km you can reach small historically and culturally interesting towns like Certaldo, Barberino Val d'Elsa, Colle Val d'Elsa and Monteriggioni (rare example in Italy of a still intact fortified town, or "walled city").
Florence (about 35 km),
Siena (25 km),
Volterra (30 km),
Pisa (50 km),
the Chianti Classico (15 km) :Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Radda in Chianti and Gaiole and
Castellina in Chianti; Certaldo, Barberino Val d'Elsa, Colle Val d'Elsa and Monteriggioni 20 km.
Activities / What to do there?
- Local culture
- Gastronomic activities
- Horse riding
- Wine tasting