Villa Cassia is a comfortable, contemporary villa, situated in peaceful position in the hills just outside Arezzo (3km). If you have a car with you, there is both a garage and additional covered parking area. Villa Cassia is just as attractive inside and fitted with all modern comforts. Downstairs there is ample living space with a large light sitting room with a fireplace, television and HiFi, as well as an additional cozy wood-paneled lounge. There is also a study which has dial-up internet, although there is wireless internet throughout the property too. This lovely villa near Arezzo is recommended to groups and families of up to 10 guests- beautiful gardens, all modern facilities and a fabulous location provide all you could need for a fabulous Tuscan holiday.
- The villa itself is surrounded by a large well-maintained garden (1500 sqm) of open lawns with an 11x3m swimming pool accompanied by a shower.
- An extensive and completely furnished covered patio offers guests the possibility of enjoying pleasant summer meals al fresco (there is outdoor lighting) - undisturbed breakfasts and convivial group suppers, or simply relaxing in the pleasant shade and gazing out at the rolling hills with Arezzo below. A barbecue and traditional wood-burning oven are at guests´ disposition.
The kitchen is fully-equipped to meet all your self-catering needs and includes an oven, 5-burner hob, fridge, microwave, American coffee and espresso machines and a dishwasher. A dining room leads directly out on to the external covered patio.
Exclusive Pool Rental for 10 near Arezzo - Villa Cassia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Pool Rental for 10 near Arezzo - Villa Cassia is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- This proximity to the town allows guests to enjoy a perfectly relaxing holiday in complete privacy with the advantage of all conveniences and services within easy reach: local restaurants, bars and cafés, grocery shops, smart clothing boutiques and places selling artisan Italian products. Arezzo also boasts a splendid historic centre, rich in culture and art and with many interesting sites to visit.
- The bus stop to central Arezzo is conveniently situated just 700m from the villa, or guests might enjoy a gentle cycle into town- the property owner provides three bicycles for guest use.
- Should you wish to go further afield, trains to Florence, Rome, Assisi, Orvieto and many other locations in the Chianti area leave regularly from Arezzo´s train station. Horse-riding and golf facilities are also within a manageable distance.
Accommodation & Layout
One of the five bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, a pleasant double with an en suite shower room. The remaining four bedrooms are also en suite conveniently, bar one, and are unique, some designed in a more traditional style with pretty floral fabrics for example, and others sleek with a modern twist.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- American Coffee maker
- Bathrooms with shower
- BBQ Charcoal
- Child Extra Bed
- Cooking Equipment
- Cooking gas
- Crib or Cot
- Electric oven
- Independent Heating
- Ironing Supply
- Italian Coffee machine
- Microwave Oven
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private Parking
- Sound-proof windows
- Sun beds
- Sun parasols
- Supplementary linen change
- Supplementary Towel Change
- Surveilled parking
- Video Door Bell
- Washing machine
- Weekly linen change
- Weekly towels change
- Welcome bathroom set
- Wi-Fi Internet
What we can arrange for you
- Daily Cleaning (€15 per Hour)
- Dinner or lunch on request (€50 per Person)
- Final Cleaning (€15 per Person)
- Personal Maid (On Request)
- Tuscan Dinner (€50 per Person)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 30 days prior to arrival 100%