This charming villa is the result of an excellent conversion of the old stone mill which originally stood here and whose many original architectural features still remain well preserved.
It is nestled in the Casentino valley at the bottom of the Pratomagno mountain range to the north west of Arezzo in Tuscany.
Many peaceful seating spots are tucked into corners ideal for those who want to catch a quiet moment to themselves with just a book and nature for company. Furthermore, the fabulous outdoor terrace with its large dining table, barbecue and wood fire is especially suited to al fresco meals enjoyed altogether. For sports lovers Villa Capraia boasts also a volley-football pitch.
The villa opens onto the living room which was originally the main part of the mill and in fact the mill wheel is still here lending a lovely rustic feel. Along with this there are large sofas and a satellite television.
- The are two swimming pools and a garden amongst fir and chestnut trees filled with fresh mountain water diverted from a nearby stream. They are perfectly positioned to give panoramic views across the landscape.
- One side opens on to the forest that extends out on one side of the villa. Guests can even take advantage of the luxurious Jacuzzi located at the rear of the property, which is suitable for 6.
- The perfect holiday rental for a large group looking for a rural villa with beautiful surroundings but conveniently located to explore Tuscany.
The large eat-in kitchen is a lovely room which features the original tiled flooring and is fully-equipped with all you could need for self-catering. The kitchen conveniently leads directly onto the outdoor terrace and garden
Tuscany Pool and Garden Villa - Villa Capraia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Tuscany Pool and Garden Villa - Villa Capraia is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The two swimming pools amongst fir and chestnut trees filled with fresh mountain water diverted from a nearby stream are extraordinary. The pools are surrounded by a deck with sun loungers to allow guests to make the most of this tranquil setting.
- The panoramic views across the landscape are wonderful and add to the beauty of this luxurious villa. You are sure to spend some peaceful and quality time while you are here.
- The outdoor terrace with its large dining table, barbecue and wood fire is especially suited to al fresco meals enjoyed altogether.
- For sports lovers Villa Capraia boasts also a volley-football pitch.
Accommodation & Layout
Villa Capraia can accommodate up to 14 guests in total with
- Four double bedrooms
- A bedroom with three single beds
- A final bedroom with a set of bunk beds
- There are also four bathrooms.
A bedroom with bunk beds is available within the villa which is appropriate for a family with kids.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 50%
From 59 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities