This wonderful Villa,constructed in the 40's, has the elegance and charm characteristic of residences in Riviera. It is located in the peninsula of Cassis. Enjoy the spectacular view of the Bay of Cassis and the masterful Cap Canaille. This property has 5 wonderful ensuite bedrooms and can sleep up to 10 people. Perfect for families or a groups of friends.
Enchant your stay by enjoying the stunning views.
Elegant Antique Villa in Cassis with Wonderful Views. Location and other villas and tours nearby
Elegant Antique Villa in Cassis with Wonderful Views. is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
This property is located in Cassis within Provence-Alpes.-C.d'A. region.
How To Get There
- Autoroute ASO-exit Nos Cassis •After the toll to 300 m around a roundabout, turn right towards the village of Cassis 3.5 km. •Just before the small Peugeot garage turn left: CASSIS follow signs market SUPER U. •At 300m from the garage a first roundabout (1): continue to face a little on the left about 600 meters. •You reach a second roundabout (2): turn right towards the market SUPER U.
- Mount about 1 km, pass the Hotel Royal Cottage, continue to the roundabout (3 )... Continue straight until the next roundabout (4) let the SUPER U market continue to your left about 200 m and take the first left / direction aid station, continue 600 meters to the next roundabout (5) . • At the roundabout (5) turn left towards the pen insula, beach Bestouan ... made about 400 m.
- YoucometoaSTOP/HoteldelaRade. • Take RIGHT towards the peninsula, beach Bestouan ...300 m to the beach Bestouan, Hotel Mahogani, pull out about 50 meters and take the hairpin turn RIGHT Traverse du Soleil. • Replace 250 meters, the house is on your left at number 15.
Activities / What to do there?
- Local culture
Accommodation & Layout
This property has 5 suites:
- First Room: on the first floor of the loft, boasts stunning views of t he sea and the Cap Canaille, the highest cliff of red limestone from France (394m). It has a large bathroom dressed mosaics and glass legs in the spirit Riviera 40s.
- Second Room: located in the tower loft, this room has a breathtaking view of the sea and the Cap Canaille. It retains the decor of the 40s with a period chandelier and headboard and bedside tables decorated bachélite bronze and brass. The bathroom is clad with mosaics and glass legs always in the spirit of the 40s
- Third Room: the junior suite nestled on the ground floor, has a private terrace overlooking the swimming pool of 12x6m and the bay of Cassis. The decoration of the year 1940/1950 meets the time that saw be born with a bed art deco burl walnut chairs around 2mx2m colonial and a panoramic picture of the bay of Cassis late 50s. Not to mention the bathroom with a steam treated as a note Indo - Moorish
- Fourth Room: this room is located on the garden while also keeps the decoration of the 40s with a bed adorned with bronze and baché lite Leton and a period chandelier. It has a shower dressed mosaics and glass legs in the spirit Riviera 40s.
- Fifth Room: on the first floor of the loft, boasts stunning views of the sea and the Cap Canaille, the highest cliff of red limestone from France (394m). Shower Ensuite.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Internet WIFI
- Free parking close
- W asher
- Family/kids Friendly
Near by tours and activities