This building is an ancient Castle whose history was already being documented in 1037. Located in Florence, Siena & Chianti area, the structure is an admirable example of architecture. In a dominating position in the very heart of the Chianti Classico, this zone is steeped in Etruscan and Roman history where deadly duels have been fought. Now the Castle dominates tranquil woods, olive groves and vineyards – peace prevails. It has been transformed to make two beautiful, self-contained houses, completely independent of each other in every way. An immense, formal Italian garden is private and exceptionally lovely, as is the 16 metre swimming pool. Original features have been retained – arches, vaulted ceilings - and new murals adorn some walls. The interior is also very spacious with large rooms, high ceilings and the floor area is approximately 300sq. metres. This estate is suitable for a large group of friends or 2-3 families looking for unforgettable and sylish holidays in Italy.
- The large gate gives access to a private car park, which has a separate entrance in front of the first of the gardens which is solely for villa’s guests.
- A side door of the Villa leads directly to another large park and to the swimming pool, reserved exclusively for guests of the Villa.
- Professional Tuscan kitchen
- Large dining room with table for 12
Traditional villa in Florence-Italy, with private outdoor pool and stunning breathtaking views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional villa in Florence-Italy, with private outdoor pool and stunning breathtaking views is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Florence, Siena & Chianti area
- Tennis courts: 1 km.
- Horse Riding Centre: 1 km.
- Bike Rental
- Restaurants: A few kilometres away there are excellent restaurants offering a menu based on typical Tuscan dishes.
- Bank: 2 km away
- Railway Station: 8 km away, in the town of Poggibonsi
- Petrol Station: 3 km away – Round-the-clock service.
Activities / What to do there?
- Local culture
- Gastronomic activities
- Horse riding
- Wine tasting
Accommodation & Layout
- Three double en suite bedrooms
- Two twin bedded rooms
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning in the rooms*
- Internet connection
- Washing machine
- Electric oven
- Two safes
- Private car park
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Reception hall and entertainment area
- Informal lounge with TV
- Private pool
- Private gardens
- 1 cleaning during the week
- Welcome package
- Private parking
- General consumption
- final cleaning
* fee-based service
What we can arrange for you
If your group requires a chef during your stay or only for a special dinner or other event our professional chef will work with you to create unforgettable meals.
Fun and always interesting lessons in Tuscan cooking can be arranged at the villa or in the kitchens of other Chianti villas and farms ~ half day or full day courses for up to 10 people.
Wine Tours For Connoisseurs
Our certified sommelier will pick you up at the villa and take you for a fun-filled and informative day in any of Tuscany's major wine areas including the Chianti, Montepluciano, Montalcino and Etruscan coastal areas.
Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Greve in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Castellina, Panzano, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Volterra, Pisa, Lucca and other of Tuscany's famous "art cities" are all an easy drive from the villa.
Near by tours and activities