The villa is hard to fault for beauty and quality. Fully refurbished in 2008 to an exceptionally high, where special attention has been paid to the standard use of antique and traditional techniques and local materials such as lava stonework from Etna, hand-made terracotta floors and walnut shutters.
All decorations, furnishings and fittings are of impeccable taste and quality combining Ralph Lauren and Philip Stark modern designs with antique furniture and paintings. A perfect choice all year round as Heating and Air Conditioning are throughout.
Amenities such as, Ping-pong, Satellite TV and Hi-Fi, among others, are meant to blend in a perfect balance the best of Sicilian traditions with the maximum modern comfort.
- The splendid L-shaped Pool (15 x 6 m) is set in a panoramic position to enjoy, on one hand, the views of Mount Etna and on the other hand the Nebrodi mountains. Surrounding the Salt water, L-shaped Pool, a palm tree private garden area for a perfect relax.
- Beautiful oval 700’ dining table
- Stylish and professionally equipped kitchen (Miele) with another large dining table.
Chic and secluded villa in Italy with private pool and charming surroundings Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chic and secluded villa in Italy with private pool and charming surroundings is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- Antique historic Wine making and Oil storage facility including and unique antique
- vaulted cellar
- Two beautiful lava stone symmetric stairs take you up to the main entrance of the Villa. Receptions, all with vaulted ceilings, include a living and a dining area featuring an open fireplace, sofas and armchairs, a beautiful oval 700’ dining table and a library with a reading corner. Four master bedrooms with a unique view, each with its own en-suite top design bathrooms.
- Leading to the second floor, a spiral lava stone staircase giving access to one double bedroom with bathroom and an 80 m2 top panoramic terrace lounge, which includes a large dinning table.
- Dependance Adjacent to Villa Bendicò, it can be accessed directly from a pathway inside the private garden, thus an ideal "Dependance", featuring two double bedrooms, each with its ensuite bathroom and large private living room and kitchen with dinning area.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Final cleaning
- Breakfast & 3h/day Maid service
- Weekly linen and towel change ( on Saturday)
- Pool & Garden Maintenance
- Private Garden Maintenance
- Weekly Maid and clean Linen
- Multilingual Caretaker on grounds
- Private Garden 3.000 m2
- Panoramic Terrace
- Salt Water L-Shaped Pool 15x6
- Tennis court
- Private Parking (12 cars)
- Access to Private Historic Park
- Satellite TV DVD and HiFi
- Privileged access 18 hole GOLF course (10 km/10 min)
- Privileged access Taormina Beach Club
What we can arrange for you
- Extra further linen and towel change
- massage &spa
- cooking classes
- mountain bike renting
- personal cook
Near by tours and activities