The Villa is a sophisticated and extremely well-presented contemporary villa boasting an infinity pool and a superb view across countryside to the Mediterranean sea and the town of St Tropez just ten miles away.
The Villa makes the most of its hillside position: the accommodation is laid out over four levels and the views can be enjoyed from rooms on every floor. Internally the villa is spacious and cool, tastefully refurbished in an easy-living, modern style, and air-conditioned throughout, which is a real bonus in the summer. Outdoors, the covered dining and seating terrace is a particularly comfortable place to spend your time, relaxing in the shade or sunshine and soaking up the views. The infinity pool and pool deck is just below, and of course you can access the garden easily from the different levels.
- Contemporary villa with pool offers superb view across countryside to the Mediterranean sea.
- This region of France with its welcoming climate makes an ideal location for a holiday both in and out of high season.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Grimaud Vacation Villa with Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Grimaud Vacation Villa with Views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- There is a good choice of restaurants and pavement cafes in the lovely medieval perched village of Grimaud just 3.5 miles from the villa - a very pleasant place to stroll around with its narrow old streets, traditional buildings, ruined castle and old bell tower.
- Other attractive villages to visit nearby include La Garde Freinet and Plan de la Tour, which also offer plenty of restaurants and shops. St Tropez itself is less than ten miles away - there are restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques galore here too of course: the old town is charming and well worth visiting, and the Tuesday and Saturday markets held on the Place des Lices are full of local life.
- The long sandy beaches of the French Riviera are a short drive from this Var vacation villa with views - and there are many activities available locally such as boating and sailing, riding, walking or hiking, and even a funfair.