Villa Aries has the signature of one of Mykonos most famous architects. Located in Paradisia, close to Agios Stephanos, and Mykonos Town, Villa Aries benefits from an excellent location, which is carefully combined with design features to provide guests panoramic views of the nearby islands of Delos and Rhenia, and the breathtaking sunsets.
Immaculate white furnishing, designer wood furniture, and a pool terrace at the front of the villa with woven black summer couches and wooden sun beds to enjoy the sunny days, and a marvelous infinity pool are the highlights in the propery's outdoors.
Villa Aries is a luxury retreat for those looking to relax in the comfort of modern amenities, and a laid-back and fresh atmosphere while enjoying Mykonos natural beauty.
- Signature architecture & design
- Panoramic position
- Private infinity pool with outdoor shower room (2 showers)
- The granite-surfaced kitchen with its Gaggenau appliances and central island will prove to amaze those fond of cooking and is perfectly enhanced by the attractive formal dining area with its design table combining three classic elements of nature in a clever blend of steel, wood and stone.
- Outdoor kitchen, outdoor dining, woodfire BBQ & woodfire oven
- In-House Chef services optional with an extra charge.
Luxurious Villa with Panoramic Sea Views in Paradisia, Mykonos Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Villa with Panoramic Sea Views in Paradisia, Mykonos is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Villa Aries faces the South-West in Paradisia, Mykonos with views of Delos, Rhenia and the sunset.
How To Get There
- Mykonos Town: 7 km
- Airport (JMK): 10 km
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Main house: 10 Guests
Generous use of spaces throughout the five bedrooms of the property, respectively the master bedroom and a guest bedroom located on the first floor, the two guest bedrooms on the ground floor and the further two guest bedrooms located on the lower level. All graciously fitted they combine traditional elements of Cycladic architecture such as Cimentogonia surfaces with a contemporary and fresh décor while all granting also access to the outdoors.
- 1 Master Bedroom with double bed, office area, A/C and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- 2 Guest bedrooms with double bed, A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 Guest bedrooms with joinable twin beds, A/C and en-suite bathrooms
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 6 hours daily maid service (live-in)
- Daily change of towels
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Large in-house laundry facility
- Concierge assistance
- Airport / Port escorts
- Check-in/out procedures
What we can arrange for you
- Concierge Services.
- In-House Chef Services.
- Yacht Charters.
Near by tours and activities