A minute's drive or picturesque short walk to the crescent beach of Camps Bay - restaurant and nightlife node of the Atlantic Seaboard - yet minutes from the city centre & scenic cable car trip up the magnificent Table Mountain.
Great ocean, mountain and sunset views. Inspired African modern architectural mix of wood, stone, slate & glass all wrapped in an indigenous, water featured garden.
Art & Decor: the owners, who travel extensively have hand-picked every item, including the outstanding selection of contemporary South African, American and Italian art.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
Luxury accommodation for up to 8 persons
- 4 en-suite bedrooms (one with private bathroom located opposite bedroom)
- All bedrooms feature sea views with doors opening to private outdoor terrace areas. Two main bedrooms on top floor - one with additional magnificent mountain views. Bedroom 3 adjacent to main living areas, also with sea views. Bedroom 4 is a studio flat with a fully equipped kitchenette and its own private balcony.
Light-spilled living areas comprise dining room with 8 seater table that flows into library area with piano. Next is the lounge with fireplace, which not only has sweeping sea views but also looks out at the Twelve Apostles mountains. There is also a spacious bar & entertainment area followed by an informal TV lounge. All living areas have wonderful sea views.
The open-plan kitchen is adjacent to the entrance hall and atrium, which leads to the dining room (left) or directly to the modern bar and informal TV lounge beyond, with slide-and-fold doors to wonderful views. Both bar and lounge areas open to outdoor terrace with pool and loungers.
Kitchen is well equipped with all modern conveniences.
All floors accessed by staircase.
Both lounge areas and bar open to the outdoor terrace with stunning sea views and deep plunge pool with waterfall. Shaded 8 seater sandstone table adjacent to the built in BBQ overlooking pool. Bedrooms open onto balconies with sea views, all with seating.
Kitchen windows open fully on the left to an outdoor bar counter with seating in a secluded garden courtyard with a water feature & with a second BBQ area.
- Security: Alarm with armed response back up.
- Serviced: Monday to Friday.
- Parking: Garaging (remote controlled) for two cars, plus two off street parking bays outside garage. There are also two off street parking bays on the road above next to the front gate.
Perched high above palm-lined Camps Bay, with its plethora of restaurants and trendy bars, and a small retail heart, all a minute's drive away. The city is equally accessible, and the Waterfront is approx 15 minutes from here.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.