Traditional country farmhouse on the Tuscan/ Umbrian border – Villa Anfora is a delightful period country house, very tastefully decorated, full of character and authentic charm. Enjoying a peaceful hilltop location, overlooking verdant valleys, this villa is surrounded by a picturesque landscape of rolling hills, unspoilt woodland and quaint hamlets.
At Villa Anfora guests will find the perfect balance between a genuine rural atmosphere, the legacy of its farming past, and all modern comforts, including a real Italian bar with an espresso/cappuccino machine. The friendly owners, who reside in the vicinity, will be happy to introduce you to an array of local organic delicacies and excellent wines from this generous land.
- The villa enjoys the spectacular view of mountains.
- A perfect family villa for a relaxing holiday in the Tuscan countryside.
It has a fully equipped professional kitchen with dining area.
Traditional Villa in Molin Nuovo - Villa Anfora Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional Villa in Molin Nuovo - Villa Anfora is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Thanks to its enviable location on the border between Tuscany and Umbria, some of the most beautiful towns of central Italy are within easy reach of this traditional country farmhouse.
- The attractive hilltop village of Monterchi is nearby, and Anghiari, another atmospheric little town in this area, is considered one of the "most beautiful villages in Italy".
- Make sure you find some time to visit the nearby medieval town of Arezzo, famous for its gold jewellery and precious artistic masterpieces. And just on the other side of the Appennine mountains is the Marche region, where you can visit the lovely Renaissance town of Urbino and the Republic of San Marino.
Accommodation & Layout
- 5 double bedrooms (1.85m) with beamed ceilings, views, en suite shower rooms, WC.
- Mezzanine floor, double bedroom (1.85m), beamed ceiling, views, French doors to external stairs leading to garden, en suite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
What we can arrange for you
- maid service at €15 per hour
- winter heating
- telephone by meter
- chef service on request
- cookery classes
- wine tasting tours
- mountain bikes to hire
- ice-creams from dispenser
Near by tours and activities