Villa Alice is an authentic Tuscan house, originally owned by the famous De Medici family in the early 15th century.
The impressive tree-lined driveway is an appropriate entrance for such a grand house. Inside everything is just as lovely, with all the original Tuscan features- brick archways, beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls, terracotta tiled floors...and antique furnishings in keeping with this traditional style.
As well as for magical holidays Villa Alice is the perfect place for holding events of all types from weddings and receptions, birthday celebrations to professional meetings and conferences. The historic wine cellars in particular would make a splendid and unique setting and can hold up to 250 guests.
The real Tuscan experience.
- Offering independence and privacy there is a garden for guests ´exclusive use complete with a large pool surrounded by sun loungers, outdoor furnishings and barbecue so you can dine in the fresh air.
- Accompanied by the glowing sunshine, stillness and silence, only broken by the sound of the birds you´ll have no trouble unwinding here.
This luxurious villa has two kitchens.
Luxury Tuscan Rental with Pool - Villa Alice Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Tuscan Rental with Pool - Villa Alice is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
It is situated in a rural location at a small village between Siena, Arezzo and Florence, on the borders of the Chianti Classico wine-producing region.
Activities / What to do there?
- It is an elegant villa on a large estate of vineyards and olive groves, whose products are sold in the farm shop on site alongside other typical regional products. Small groups can even enjoy tasting sessions and guided visits to the cellars and vineyards to learn about production, preservation and different fragrances and flavours.
- Within the estate there is also tennis, bowls and mountain-biking on offer if you prefer a more active holiday and venturing just a little way you´ll find numerous charming villages and historical towns to explore.
Accommodation & Layout
There are six elegant bedrooms and suites in total and plenty of room for up to 12 guests. The Villa is really something special.
What we can arrange for you
On request, suppers, tasting sessions, cookery courses, art exhibitions and concerts can all be organized.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 60 days prior to arrival 40%
- From 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival 50%
- From 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival 60%
- From 14 days to 0 hours prior to arrival 100%
Near by tours and activities