Amalfi Coast private villa is a beautiful Baroque home set within the Massa Lubrense region at the very tip of the Amalfi peninsula, high on the cliffs with absolutely spectacular views over the sea, the island of Capri and across the bay of Naples to the island of Ischia.
Set in magnificent gardens amid ancient trees this splendid Amalfi villa is steeped in the history of the Amalfi region and is said to be the very place in which the King of Naples planned his siege to recapture Capri from the English in 1808. Sympathetically restored, the high Rococo ceilings, decorative tiled floors and ornate furnishings beautifully reflect the period whilst creating a cool and spacious environment for a relaxed summer holiday.
- Views which must surely be considered among the best in Italy!
- Spacious holiday rental with stunning views over the sea.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Massa Lubrense Sea View Amalfi Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Massa Lubrense Sea View Amalfi Villa is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- The Amalfi coast is renowned for its plunging, rocky landscape and the famous ‘Amalfi Drive’ coast road offers wonderful views along the coastline, although few can rival the view from Villa Afrodite itself.
- Pretty villages each offer their own unique atmosphere where narrow pedestrian streets with restaurants and quaint souvenir shops team with life.
- An excellent hydrofoil service operates along the coast throughout the summer and this is undoubtedly the best way to see the region.
- There are many trips which run from nearby Sorrento; a day trip to the islands of Capri or Ischia is a must, as is a visit to fascinating Pompei where excavations begun in the 18th century are still ongoing, or a visit to Vesuvius where you can climb to the crater and admire the views over the Bay of Naples.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom with additional single bed, views over the Bay of Naples, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- (There is an access from the main entrance hall to the staff quarters)
- Bathroom, WC.
- Bedroom suite with interconnecting twin bedroom and single bedroom, each with doors to covered terrace.
- Twin bedroom with separate living area, leads through to a further living area and double bedroom.
- Bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff live in separate accommodation accessed from the main entrance hall and provide 6 hours maid service per day.
- Continental breakfast
- Pool towels.
- Twice weekly linen change.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Telephone for incoming calls only.
What we can arrange for you
- Staff can arrange beauty/spa treatments on request and
- a general concierge service.
Near by tours and activities