Ventana is a stunning luxury mansion located on a dramatic hilltop in a prestigious area and is set on over two acres. The interiors are tastefully furnished and offer original artwork. Built on two levels, entrance is into the luxurious Great Room that features cool tiled floors and is handsomely furnished with plush seating and accented with dramatic mahogany pieces. Additionally, there is a private area that serves as an area for wait staff if hired or doubles as an office complete with computer.
Generous walkways lead through the gardens and lawn and to a charming small poolside cabana separate from the main house. Meandering brick patios and walkways lead further to the spectacular private swimming pool. The views from the patios are truly awe-inspiring and guests will savor the passing cruise ships as well as the twinkling lights of Charlotte Amalie under a canopy of stars at night. Ventana is truly an elegant and romantic Caribbean vacation home and we recommend it highly!
- The villa offers stunning and dramatic views of nearby Charlotte Amalie's Harbor and of dramatic sunsets.
- A dramatic avenue of mature palm trees leads through brilliant tropical gardens to the brick courtyard.
A covered dining area and furnished verandah is located just off the Great Room and provides an ideal spot for alfresco dining and lounging. A gourmet's kitchen features custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances to include a Viking gas range and Sub Zero refrigerator.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 3 Kings, 2 Twins, 1 Sofabed
- Steps lead from the Great Room to the upper level and to two bedroom/bath suites.
- Both of these suites are air-conditioned and feature cable TV and luxurious marble baths.
- Additional steps lead from the Great Room down to a the expansive air-conditioned master suite complete with king sized bed, cable TV, sofabed and expansive marble bath complete with mirrored French doors and a private, covered patio.
- The master bath adjoins an exercise room.
- There is a cabana houses an air-conditioned twin bedroom suite.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 20' x 40' x 3.5' - 8'
- Internet - WiFi
- Answering Machine
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Gym Equipment
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Flag Hill Stunning Pool Villa with Ocean Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Flag Hill Stunning Pool Villa with Ocean Views is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 10 min, Morningstar Beach
- Distance to Town: 5 min, Charlotte Amalie
- Distance to Airport: 20 min, Cyril E King Intl (CEKA)
- Golf: Yes - 20 minutes - Mahogany Run
- St. Thomas villas offer endless stunning views of offshore islands and the Caribbean Sea. An island that offers something for everyone, our St. Thomas villas are found on the beach and the lush hilltops. Experience views of majestic cruise ships, duty-free shopping, excellent nightlife and St. Thomas's finest restaurants. St. Thomas is the perfect destination for those seeking the quintessential Caribbean experience as well as the convenience of traveling in a U.S. territory. We invite you to transport yourself to the sunny American territory of St. Thomas with the virtual tours feature available with many of our villas and vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing