Nestled in the heart of the Côte d'Azur and surrounded by endless natural beauty, this exlusive hotel remains a place where history has blended with and then adapted to a more contemporary lifestyle. It is a place where sea and mountain combine to form tranquillity that is so overwhelming and has such powers that expectations grow with each visit.
Ponan, Veran, La Foux and Saint-Lambert… four exceptional hillside villas, ideally suited for memorable holidays with families and friends.
- With stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and countryside grandeur, each villa is a tranquil sanctuary for rest, relaxation and luxurious privacy.
The hotel is renowned and celebrated for gastronomic excellence. Its restaurants, including the Le Saint-Martin, present a variety of delicate flavours and memorable ambiances.
The hotel's bars and lounges are graceful sanctums of refined relaxation, serving rare cognacs, exquisite teas and signature cocktails. The exceptional cellars boast some of the world's most exclusive vintages, and with them the honour of hosting the distinguished wine club Les Canthares.
Room service is available day and night, and the hotel also hosts elegant Sunday brunches at certain times of the year.
Beautiful two bedroom villa with modern amenities and excellent location in Côte d'Azur Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful two bedroom villa with modern amenities and excellent location in Côte d'Azur is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Located in Vence, the 5 star hotel is a picturesque 30-minute drive from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and just minutes away from Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Popular destinations on the French Riviera are easily accessible, including Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Grasse and Antibes. The Château is also ideally located for exploring the medieval towns of Eze, Gourdon and Biot.
Activities / What to do there?
- Romantic getaway
- Skiing - Water
- Wind Surfing
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 suites (40sqm each)
- 2 white Carrara marble bathrooms
- Separate showers and bidets
- 2 floors (180sqm total area)
- 2 terraces with panoramic sea views
- Either king size beds or twin beds
- Louis XV and XVI décor
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Private car access
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour shuttle service (between reception and villa)
- Air conditioning
- LED television with international channels and iPod dock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable connection
- Blu-ray, DVD and CD players (on request)
- Private refrigerated bar (on request)
- Extra bed (on request)
- In-room private safe (and hotel safe at reception desk)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Welcome products
- Spa area
- Outdoor pool
- One complimentary three-course meal in the 1 Star Michelin restaurant Le Saint-Martin (excluding beverages) per person per stay.
- One Spa treatment per person per stay is included in the villas.
- Butler service included for all our Villa guests
Near by tours and activities