The Winemaker's House, part of Hacienda Zorita Natural reserve, lies amidst 70ha of vineyards in the Duero Valley next to the historic towns of Zamora and Salamanca.
It recreates an exquisite country-chic interior design and combines rustic elements with contemporary facilities in comfortable surroundings.
It also consists of the tower house, a leisure room, a dining area and space for relaxation. Outside, the swimming area and the oriental-influenced chill out zone are surrounded by the generous gardens for your peace and tranquility.
- At Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve, you can enjoy your own selection of estate wines and natural foods from Hacienda Zorita Organic Farm as well as the Duero Valley cutting-edge cuisine.
- Our dedicated chief Butler will look after every detail during your stay, so that you can fully relax and enjoy in a private environment with your friends and loved ones.
- Eventhough there is no kitchen in the villa, Hacienda Zorita has a catering service in the Villa Dining Rooms: "La Bodega" and "El Mirador en la Torre" from which you can get delicious food.
Following the good, clean, fair and local principles of neo-gastronomy, we offer a wide selection of slow foods from our organic farm in the Duero Valley. We provide aperitifs, lunches and dinners for you upon request.
Delightful villa in Arribes del Duero, Spain full catered surrounded by beautiful landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful villa in Arribes del Duero, Spain full catered surrounded by beautiful landscapes is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The majestic Duero Canyon was formed by the wild waters of our “wine river”, the Duero – which the Portuguese call Douro, the Golden River. It stretches across 100 km and is only natural border between Spain and Portugal.
Take in the spectacular scenery of 600m high granite cliffs or watch the black stork and other endangered birds in their natural habitat.
Only traditional agriculture & cattle are permitted in the Natural Reserve. Its unique microclimate allows organic cultivation of vines but also olives, citrus fruits(mostly lemons & oranges), almonds and what not...
Two Natural Parks on either side of the river form Europe’s largest protected area.
- The Arribes del Duero Natural Park covers 106.105 ha known for its biodiversity and watercourses, which have eroded deep valleys and cliffs. This dramatic landscape is known as Arribes. It is a special "Bird Protection Area" recognised by the European Union and is home to the near extinct Black Stork.
- The International Douro Natural Park spans across an equally large area along the Douro’s western riverbanks – as it is the border between Portugal and Spain it is called "International Douro". This natural park was created to protect the scenic landscape, its flora and fauna.
How To Get There
2.30 hours drive from Madrid Airport and 2.30 hours drive from Oporto Airport
Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve is located 20 Km away from Valladolid Airport
Please reserve our experiences through our Global Concierge Service in advance.
Activities / What to do there?
Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve ( HZNR ) offers a wide range of activities and experiences related to nature and the environment the Villas are located in.
To explore the unspoiled Duero River canyon, admire the flight of the eagle “Aguila Real” or observe the endangered Black Storck, are only some of the unique experiences to enjoy.
- Bemposta river boat: with a maxium capacity of 12 people, the cruise takes roughly two and a half hours. You can either enjoy lunch during the trip or have an “aperitivo” ( light snack ) on board. Booking in advance needed. Please check availability (20 minutes drive from HZNR)
- Cruise the Duero River Canyon: maximum capacity of 120 people. You can also rent kajacs and discover unique spots on your own. capacidad máxima 120 personas (1 hour drive from HZNR)
- Europark: Cruise: maximum capacity of 100 people. The cruise on the Duero river takes about 1 hour (35 minutes drive form HZNR)
- Hacienda Zorita Organic Farm: A guided tour of the centre for natural food products of the Duero region. Discover how the international award winning cheeses are made. Enjoy a sensorial tasting of wine, cheese and olive oil guided by Jaima Boville García de Vinuesa, President of the Slow Food Movement of Castilla (45 minutes drive from HZNR)- Booking required
- Hacienda Zorita Natural Reserve: Experience a wine tasting at the HZNR winery and get to know the secrets of our Hacienda Zorita wines- Booking required
- 4x4 excursion through the Ruta por el Parque Natural de los Arribes del Duero: Panoramic oofroad tour that allows you to discovera the landscape of the Castilian Meseta. Maximum capacity of 12 guests - Booking required
- "Ruta de los Miradores": Walk through the medieval village of Fermoselle and discover the “miradores”
- "Cascada de los Humos": A 30 minutes drive in our Jeeps, takes you to the closest location possible. From there it takes a 15 minutes walk to get to the cascades. There is a pic-nic spot where a light luncheon can be served. Limited to a maximum of 12 people when booking our Jeeps.
- Golf: Golf La Valmuza , ( 1:30h distance) and Golf Villamayor ( 45 minutes drive from HZNR) Special green fee arrangement for our guests including a light luncheon - Booking required
- Guided tour of Salamanca: Get to know the historic city of Salmanca – declared Cultural Heritage by the Unesco and home to one of the oldest univerisities in Spain and Europe ( 45 minutes drive form HZNR) -Booking required.
- Local Culture
- Culinary activities
- Local culture
- Relaxing and Wellness
- Quads-On demand
- Boat ride
- Hor air balloon ride