Created by highly acclaimed Mexican Architect Manolo Mestre, also known for his work in designing homes for Francis Ford Coppola, Bond Girl Luciana Paluzzi and heiress Isabel Goldsmith. Mestre, along with the owners created 25,000 sq ft of spacious living comprised of 11 beautifully designed structures in a private luxury village bordered by 300 ft of pristine beachfront. The compound is located on the premier lot of the 3 Signature Estates located within the gates of Punta Mita Resort. The Main Palapa is the center of it all. It is impressive in size (over 1,100 sq ft) and is graced by the largest of 10 natural Palapa roofs found at the estate. The Media Center has satellite television, a projection screen and there is a Sonos Sound System throughout property. The media centre features an iPod Music Library with over 6,000 songs. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped Business Center which has 2 personal computers, a fax and and copy machine. International long distance calls are complimentary. There is DSL equivalent internet access and wireless connectivity for laptops.
- This luxury estate is an exclusive compound offering seclusion, exceptional service, over the top amenities and an amazing beachfront location in Mexico.
- The property shares restricted beach access with the Four Seasons Resort and sits directly next to the world-famous natural island golf hole the "The Tail of the Whale".
Guests are spoiled for choice when it comes to dining within the compound. The main dining room is located in a poolside palapa and is an elegant choice catering for up to 14 adults. Additionally, guests are able to choose from 5 alternative dining locations depending on their size and mood. Meals are prepared in a state-of-the-art kitchen, which comes fully staffed. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar before dining, and watch the sunset.
Luxury Beach Front Punta Mita Family Pool Rental - The Estate Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Beach Front Punta Mita Family Pool Rental - The Estate is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Guests can also take advantage of the Fitness Center. The fitness center has an elliptical trainer, treadmill, hand weights, workout bench and exercise mats.
- Punta Mita’s Jack Nicklaus Signature Course was voted No.1 Golf Resort by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Poll in 2008. A second Jack Nicklaus course just opened in 2009.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master Suite: King, Upper level
- Guest 2: 2 Full, Lower level
- Guest 3: 2 Full, Lower level
- Guest 4: King, Upper level
- Guest 5: King + sleeper sofa, Upper level
- Guest 6: King, Lower level
- Guest 7: King + sleeper sofa, Lower level
- Guest 8: King + twin/day bed, Upper level
- Guest 9: 2 Queens + 2 twin/day bed, Upper level
The Master Residence is made up of 3 bedrooms with jacuzzi, breakfast table and a roof terrace. There is direct access to the pool. The Guest Residence contains 4 bedrooms (2 with outdoor terraces and showers), 2 living areas and a private roof terrace. The compound also features 2 Garden Apartments – 2 luxuriously spacious suites with a shared patio. These are ideal for families
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- General Manager with extensive luxury hotel background manages a staff of 15 Concierge, butler and waiters 2 Professional Chef’s: 1 Mexican and 1 European trained, serving a 4 course dinner every night complete with wine pairings based on your preferences 24/7 Security and 3 gates to get onto the property
- Housekeeping service includes turn down and daily laundry service
- Landscapers care for over 200 different types of tropical species
- Doctor on call 24 hours and Med Jet coverage available on request
What we can arrange for you
Trainers and instructors available on request.
Detailed Rate Information
2012 NIGHTLY LEASE RATES
- Jan 2 - May 13
Spring / Summer
- May 14 - Oct 5
- Oct 6 - Nov 18
- Nov 17 - Nov 25
- Nov 26 - Dec 21
- Dec 22 - Jan 6
- $20, 000/night
The rate includes the use of 9 bedrooms, the staff, all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (To the extent that Guest requests beverages which are materially more expensive than those reasonably made available by Owner, then Guest shall be responsible for the payment of such incremental amount). All other third party items (massage, phone, gas for autos, dry-cleaning, etc.) are charged at cost + 10%. One SUV (both with owner supplied drivers) is available for travel to and from the airport and for local trips. All rates are subject to 15% Value Added Tax and 4% Lodging Tax. The use of The Estate is only available under a rental agreement. The Estate does not offer accommodation or lodging services to the general public.
Terms & Conditions
- Length of Stay: All reservations must be for a minimum length of four nights except during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and Spring break which require a minimum of seven nights.
- Number of Occupants: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed the maximum number of occupants described for each property without prior arrangements.
- Smoking is only allowed in outdoor areas.
Near by tours and activities