The Antigua: Guatemalan architecture and decor with spectacular ocean views! The Antigua is part of “Las Olas” community, an enclave of truly elegant custom homes located above the bay of Dominicalito, 700 meters from the beach, and 4km south of the town of Dominical. The villa’s design allows for visitors to visually experience the richness of the Costa Rican coastline and enjoy modern amenitites within a setting that encompasses Old World charm. Decorated with fine furniture and accessories selected to compliment the Guatemalan architecture, Art and collectibles from Costa Rica, Guatemala and Mexico, Fully-furnished, all you need to bring is your suitcase, Central air-conditioning with three individual zoned, Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board and an Oversized two-car garage.
- This location offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, and breathtaking white-water ocean views of Punta Dominical and Manuel Antonio to the north, and the Osa Peninsula to the south.
- You also have a Spanish-tiled infinity-edge pool.
There are Spacious dining and living areas with abundant natural light throughout the villa. A kitchen is also available.
Dominicalito Pool Villa with Panoramic Ocean Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Dominicalito Pool Villa with Panoramic Ocean Views is one of our
Costa Rica Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Costa Rica Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 2 (walk) min, Playa Dominicalito
- Distance to Town: 8 min, Dominical
- Distance to Airport: 240 min, Juan Santa Maria International Airport
- Golf: Yes
- Costa Rica is a truly spectacular destination in Central America. The destination boasts a diverse landscape including tropical waterfalls, unspoilt beaches and even volcanoes. Costa Rica Villas not only reveal great luxury, but Costa Rica villa rentals also afford excellent value. Costa Rica is an ideal destination for those that wish to take the road less traveled. In addition, Costa Rica provides access to exceptional eco-tourism and quiet, remote beaches. We have selected our Costa Rican villas from only the most sought after locations in this stunning destination. In addition, some of our exceptional Costa Rica vacation rentals feature a full compliment of staff to ensure that you are pampered with service during every moment of your vacation.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun by the beach which is very close to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen
- 2-bedroom home with master bathroom in each bedroom
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Exclusive concierge onsite
- Daily cleaning by our profesional housekeeping team
What we can arrange for you
- Our team can arrange car rentals, airport transfers, and provide groceries before arrival.
- Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- Dec 19th, 2012
- Dec 18th, 2012
- Jan 3rd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- 13.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities