The property is set in a Protected Natural Area at the top of a valley, with views of the sea and surrounded by 80000m2 of forest with trees such as sabinas, pines, almond and carobs. The house is set between Cala Sant Vicent and Ses Caletes Port.The waters of Cala Sant Vicent are crystal clear and Ses Caletes Port is very peaceful, unspoilt, undiscovered by most people and enriched with abundant marine life.
You will find several furnished porches with views to ample gardens where the only sounds are those of nature. The interiors are comfortable and equipped with modern facilities. After a lovely long day spent searching for hidden coves, recommends you take time out for a light refreshment on the porch, or maybe simply by climbing into a hammock and taking in the view. Ibiza has a light, a force, a magic, that simply invites creativity in all its guises such as painting, photography and writing among many other creative activities.
The fresh evening breeze is enjoyable you will have the opportunity to take a look through our telescope to see the night sky or simply relax under a blanket of shooting stars.
- The Country House offers its guests the choice of one double bedroom with on-suit bathroom with breathtaking views of the sea. Take a healthy breakfast on the porch with products from our biodynamic ecological vegetable garden
- In this setting time almost seems to stop. Gardens, pathways and secret corners invite to lose oneself leaving the hustle and bustle, not to mention contamination, way behind. The porches, terraces and library are there to be enjoyed.
- Large equipped kitchen with sea view
- washing machine
- professional juicer
Peaceful Ibiza Country Villa in Natural Setting near Cala San Vicente Location and other villas and tours nearby
Peaceful Ibiza Country Villa in Natural Setting near Cala San Vicente is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Sant Joan de Labritja,
The house is situated in an area of protected natural reserve, where breathtaking sights and sounds of nature abound. Traditional Ibicenco design is predominant in both the architecture of the houses scattered on the nearby hillsides and those of the nearby villages.
In Ibiza, an island of contrasts, one can find a delightful combination of both outstanding rural beauty with its breathtaking sunsets and the livelier cosmopolitan nightlife of Ibiza Town.
Places of interest:
- S'Atalaya with its impressive views of the North coast of the island.
- Ses Formigues : two miniature islands by way of the wild little beach of Cala des Jonc.
- Esculleram : temple of the Punic goddess Tanit
- Port de Ses Caletes: A sandy cove, off the main tourist route, with old fisherman’s huts lining the shore.
- Cala of Sant Vicent: Fine golden sands and a great selection of gastronomy.
- The picturesque villages of Sant Joan and Sant Carles - 8 km.
How To Get There
The house is located in the north of the island a Protected Natural Reserve, at the top of a valley, surrounded by mountains and in front of the Cala San Vicent . Positioned between the parish of Sant Vicent and the Port de Ses Caletes. Easy access. Well signalled tarmac road.
- Distance from the airport :35 km.(approx 35 minutes in car)
- Distance from Ibiza Town :28 km (approx 30 minutes in car)
- Distance from the best beaches on the island: 2 km, 4km and 6 km: Port de Ses Caletes, Cala Sant Vicent, S'Aigüa Blanca, Cala Mastella
- Distance from Sant Carles and the legendary market of Las Dalias: 8 km.
- Distance from the picturesque village of Sant Joan: 8 km.
Activities / What to do there?
- Exploration of the wild coves and beaches
- Sailing and kayaking.
- Scuba Diving trips organised by the reputable diving centre of Cala Sant Vicent.
- Horse riding
- Visit unspoilt villages and artisan markets
- A wealth of gastronomic delights all over the island.
- Spectacular sunsets
- We also offer the possibility of collaborating with the tasks of the biodynamic ecological vegetable garden and almond harvesting.
- There is a potters wheel and telescope at the disposition of the guest.