Sea Wind is a handsome example of traditional Caribbean architecture, with four hip roofed buildings that are connected by decks, covered walkways and patios. This design is similar to the design of the villas that we offer at Gift Hill, and like the Gift Hill villas, you enter onto the deck with the ocean views and blue sky stretching before you. All rooms except the loft bedroom are on the pool (lower) level. The air conditioned great house, with a soaring 25 foot beamed cathedral ceiling, contains the great room, an interior dining area and a loft bedroom. The handsome granite and mahogany kitchen is attached to the great house and is also air conditioned. The two a/c adjoining master bedrooms are on the south (left) side of the pool, which is enveloped by lush tropical vegetation that insures its romantic privacy.
The fine-looking, a/c living area has an undeniably pleasing quality. It was completely redone in 2005 - 06 with superior wicker furniture that is accented by Caribbean wall hangings and other accessories. Entertainment includes a cable color TV/DVD/VCR with some movies and a stereo /CD/dual cassette.
- The deck off the great room is terra cotta tiled and includes retractable awnings that allow you to relax in the sun or the shade.
- Temperature controlled rooms, exposed beam ceilings, multiple ceiling fans, screened sliding windows, French doors, terra cotta tiled floors throughout and beautiful landscaping provide an inviting and relaxing tropical atmosphere in this well furnished, very charming home.
You may choose from four dining areas. Dine inside at the teak table for 4-6 in the air conditioned dining alcove off the great room, or outside on the deck off the kitchen at a teak table and chair set for 8. There is also a breakfast table for 4 off the master bedrooms and the bar/island in the kitchen is a neat place for lunch or drinks. You'll love the large, bright and air conditioned kitchen which was also totally remodeled in 2005 - 06. The resulting granite and mahogany beauty is a chef's delight that is both very functional and quite attractive. It includes a tiled bar/center island with bar chairs, a 4-burner gas stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker, double filtered and ozonated water, a telephone and a complete assortment of dinnerware and cookware. A washer/dryer is located outside the kitchen.
Chocolate Hole Elegant Coastal Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chocolate Hole Elegant Coastal Pool Villa is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 10 min, North Shore Beaches
- Distance to Town: 5 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 7 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle.
Activities / What to do there?
Sea Wind is located on a private and quiet hillside lot in Chocolate Hole with scenic south - southwest facing views of Hart Bay and Chocolate Hole Harbor. This location is an easy 5-minute drive on paved roads to the restaurants, groceries and nightlife of Cruz Bay, yet this site is private enough to allow discreet clothing optional tanning.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 3 Queens
- Both air-conditioned master bedrooms have a cozy and romantic decor.
- Both are furnished with queen beds, nightstands, lamps, artwork, accessories, and a hanging closet, and both have French doors that open to ocean views.
- Both master bedrooms have fully tiled baths and showers, linen closets and a locking safe, and there's a hammock and a table for 4 on the deck outside the bedrooms.
- The 3rd bedroom is a nicely furnished a/c loft with a queen bed and a tiled bath and shower that is located on the lower level of the great room.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 16' x 13' x 5'
- A/C - Fully
- Internet - WiFi
- Ceiling Fans
- TV VCR
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 14th, 2012
- Apr 14th, 2012
- Apr 14th, 2012
- Nov 21st, 2012
- Dec 27th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Nov 29th, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 5.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities