Little Thatch Island is a 54-acre, privately owned island just southwest of the West End, Tortola. Plumbago Cottage, adjacent to Seagrape Cottage, is generally set up as a beach bar and is vacant most of the year. However, from time to time the island's owners will arrive on Little Thatch for a visit. The owner's residence is located on a very high hilltop on the island, out of sight of the beach and the cottages but the owners do have use of Plumbago Cottage during the day should they wish to relax at the beach. Jon and Katy, the resident caretakers/managers, live in a house located on the other side of Little Thatch Island but are available should guests have any questions or require assistance and are available to arrange any daily activities, watersports etc. Little Thatch is truly one of the most unique and beautiful destinations of a lifetime. Treat yourselves to a castaways' vacation on a private island, far away from the hectic world and its noise and traffic, just steps from turquoise waters, coral reefs and an idyllic strand of sugar-white sand fringed with palms trees and sea grapes.
Seagrape Cottage is a very secluded and fully-screened waterfront cottage set behind a stone wall; a stone and shell pathway leads through an ancient wooden door brought from England and through tropical landscaping to the Cottage's entry and the covered wraparound porch decked with gingerbread trim, perched right over the shoreline. When you arrive on Tortola, you'll be promptly met and whisked to Little Thatch Island on a private launch, where your seaside cottage will be readied with a welcome basket of snacks and drinks; extra ice will be provided to you daily. Well before your arrival, your grocery, beverage and liquor orders will be taken and your provisions stocked into Seagrape Cottage's well-equipped kitchen on the day you arrive. Included in Seagrape Cottage's rental rates is round-trip transportation to and from Soper's Hole, West End, Tortola (daytimes only) for shopping and adventures on the "mainland," and 4 evening transfers to Tortola's West End so you may visit the wide selection of West End restaurants and bars. No rental car is needed on the island, but a car rental or a taxi and driver for touring Tortola can easily be arranged. A favorite of world-renowned celebrities and of discerning travelers, Little Thatch Island is an exclusive beach haven for the very particular traveler seeking seclusion, romance and serenity in a pristine and free-spirited tropical paradise.
- It is edged by a world-class white sand beach set with two West Indian style cottages on one end.
- The interior is comfortably furnished with cool Mexican tile floors overlaid with rugs, bamboo and rattan furniture, and a romantic four-poster king bed.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen available for you.
Little Thatch Island Romantic Beachfront Rental with Jacuzzi Location and other villas and tours nearby
Little Thatch Island Romantic Beachfront Rental with Jacuzzi is one of our
British Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
British Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Little Thatch Beach
- Distance to Town: 30 min, Road Town
- Distance to Airport: 60 min, Beef Island
- Golf: No
- Tortola Villas & Tortola Villa Rentals reveal an opportunity to indulge in the beautiful BVI. Tortola is located 50 miles east of Puerto Rico within the 60+ British Virgin Islands or BVI. Tortola villas and Tortola vacation rentals feature terrain that is mountainous with sweeping hillside views. Known for their spectacular views of nearby islands, Tortola villas and Tortola villa rentals provide visitors with white sand beaches, quiet evenings in great restaurants, and unparalleled sailing and watersports. The majority of the Tortola villas and villas in Tortola can be found on the lush mountainside, though there are a few smaller Tortola villas for rent on the beach. Lodging in Tortola allows guests to arrange wonderful day-sailing trips. For beach lovers, accommodations in Tortola and Tortola villa rentals offer great access to the following picturesque beaches: Cane Garden, Long Bay, and Brewers Bay. For those interested in finding a villa that captures the essence of the Virgin Island villa rental experience, please visit Steele Point or Gestalt. More discriminating clients may prefer the following Tortola villas: Frenchman’s Lookout, Seagrape Cottage, and Steele Point. Travelers seeking the utmost in value may prefer the following Tortola villas: Breeze Haven and Far Pavillion. We invite you to transport yourself to an island that possesses serene beauty: Tortola.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King
- This romantic cottage has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and can accomodate upto 2 people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid: 6x/wk
- A/C - Cottage
- Internet - Wi-fi DSL
- Ceiling Fans
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 14th, 2012
- Nov 17th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 7th, 2013
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Nov 23rd, 2012
- Jan 4th, 2013
- Apr 13th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 11 AM
- 7.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities