Completely protected with a privacy fence and private garden gate leading to the exclusive Sea Horse Ranch Beach and nature trail, Oceania is one of the premier Caribbean rental villas of Sea Horse Ranch.
- You'll find an alfresco dining area along with an outdoor ocean view and a living/lounging area adjacent to the formal sitting room.
- Relax in your own private pool or under the stars in the ocean view kiosks.
If cooking is your thing, Oceania has a large family style kitchen where you can prepare the family meals.
Sosúa Vacation Pool Villa with Incredible Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Sosúa Vacation Pool Villa with Incredible Sea Views is one of our
Dominican Republic Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Dominican Republic Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Dominican Republic North,
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Coral Cove
- Distance to Town: 15 min, Puerto Plata
- Distance to Airport: 40 min, Puerta Plata Intl (POP)
- Golf: Yes - 10 minutes - Playa Grande
- Dominican Republic villa rentals reveal an island that is lush and abundant. The Dominican Republic occupies the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispanola, the second largest island in the Caribbean. Dominican Republic villa rentals, Dominican Republic villas and Dominican Republic villa rental homes offer access to sparkling turquoise waters surrounding the island. The Dominican Republic is a mountainous country comprising 30,000 square miles of farmland, rain forest, and desert. Among its physical attributes is Pico Duarte, the Caribbean's second highest mountain peak at 10,700 feet. Some Dominican Republic villas feature resort access, and the more elite homes frequently feature a large villa staff. The Dominican Republic villa rental experience is unique - villas with staff, great value and many with resort amenities.
Activities / What to do there?
Enjoy the seaside nature trail just steps from your garden gate or swim from the beach right down the garden path in your back yard.