The splendid Sanur Residence comprises nine bedrooms encompassed within three self-contained buildings set side-by-side in a spectacular beachfront location on Bali’s south east coast. The residence is an ideal venue for weddings, parties and events.
The expansive terraced garden, set against the stunning backdrop of the Balinese coastline, is the perfect spot for saying “I do”. The accommodation is designed for families and groups of up to eighteen people. The three individual buildings share a number of common facilities including the garden, the 23 x 1.5-metre swimming pool, and a communal dining room serviced by a commercial kitchen where an internationally trained chef and his team cater to the culinary whims of the guests in 5-star fashion.
The glorious sunrises in this part of Bali are legendary, and can be enjoyed from the terraces of all three of the buildings that comprise the residence. In the early mornings, the mysterious towering sea cliffs of the neighboring Nusa Penida Island will be bathed in a warm pink glow.
- The beautiful landscaped garden – complete with reflective ponds, flat green coastal lawns and a romantic relaxation pavilion – is bordered by rice fields, sweet corn and tobacco plantations, and bounded by papaya and banana groves. The property blessed with dramatic views of the coastline and the ocean, stretching all the way from Sanur to Mt Agung in the east.
- A unique feature of Building No. 1 is the light and airy basement, which incorporates the Main Dining Room with eight individual tables that can be joined together to create one large table if required. The terraced landscape ensures that even at this level, guests can enjoy the view. Glass doors on three sides open up to create a semi-open air dining experience. This dining room is located next to the Full Service Kitchen that caters for the whole residence.
- The integrated Kitchen is fully equipped with an electric hob with a stainless steel hood, an abundance of fitted cupboards, a black marble work surface, a family-size stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, toaster and wine rack. There is also a walk-in storeroom.
- It features a raised Dining Area furnished with a richly grained coconut shell dining table and chairs by the Bali-based Italian designer ‘Carlo’.
- The Kitchen is located to one side. It is very similar to the kitchen in Building No. 1, complete with a breakfast bar and high seats.
- The Dining Area with a table for six is located next to a wooden deck sheltered by a pergola. The kitchen is very similar to the kitchens in Buildings Nos. 1 & 2
Fantastic villa close to the beach with indoor jacuzzis and outdoor pool in Sanur, Indonesia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Fantastic villa close to the beach with indoor jacuzzis and outdoor pool in Sanur, Indonesia is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Quiet and safe, The Sanur Residence ideally situated in a rural beachside, setting less than ten minutes from the historical village of Sanur. The recent construction of the Sanur-Kusumba by-pass, from Seminyak to Candidasa, positions the residence within easy driving distance of most of Bali’s tourist attractions.
Distance from Sanur Residence
- To Padang Galak Beach: 0.1km
- To Padang Galak Village: 1km
- To Bali Beach Golf Course: 2.5km
- To Sanur: 4km
- To Sukawati: 9km
- To Saba Bay Stables: 9km
- To Bali Safari and Marine Park: 13km
- To Ubud: 20km To Denpasar International Airport: 21km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- The Master Bedroom situated downstairs, furnished with a dark wood queen size bed, a lazy chair, bedside tables and a rug; folding doors open into the garden. The light and airy en-suite marble bathroom features twin washbasins, a coffee and cream marble floor and vanity unit, mirrors, white walls, and a ribbed marble floor that forms the base of the rain shower behind a glass partition. An oversize Jacuzzi bathtub is set in marble beside a big frosted glass window.
Bedroom Two and Bedroom Three
- Bedroom Two is located upstairs and is furnished with twin beds with leather headboards, fitted wardrobes, and a comfy cushioned sofa. Glass doors open onto a short timber deck with a swinging bench seat. The en-suite marble bathroom is fitted with a shower cubicle behind a glass door, toilet and washbasin. Frosted glass doors slide open to reveal a sunken Jacuzzi tub, shared with the bedroom next door.
- Bedroom 3 furnished with a queen size bed, and incorporate a small library with a desk. The en-suite bathroom is a mirror version of the bathroom adjoining Bedroom 2, and once again frosted glass doors slide open to reveal the sunken Jacuzzi tub, shared with Bedroom 2.
- The Master Bedroom, located upstairs, flanked by another generous Terrace, which can also be accessed from a glass door located halfway up the open staircase. This breezy hangout is a great spot for enjoying the sunrise. No expense has been spared with the furnishings of the sumptuous master bedroom. The bed is comprised of a pair of twin beds, and a living area furnished with a coconut shell table by Carlo, sofas, a fridge, and a pen shell cabinet. The huge en-suite bathroom is fitted with ‘His & Hers’ washbasins, a rain shower and toilet at one end and a Jacuzzi bathtub at the other end.
Bedroom Two and Bedroom Three
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both located downstairs, and furnished with queen size beds and fitted wardrobes and share bathroom.
Bedrooms 2 & 3
- This master room boasts a sitting area with library and an extended coconut shell desk by Carlo, fitted along the length of one wall. More coconut shell and mother of pearl bedside shelves by Carlo flank the queen size bed. The cream marble en-suite bathroom is similar to the Master Bathroom in Building No. 2 with the addition of the bathtub access, which is in the form of a small bridge traversing the bubbling pebbles of an ornamental pond.
- They are accessed from halfway up the stairs; Bedroom 2 is furnished with twin bed and a futon. Bedroom 3 has a queen size bed and sofa. Both feature en-suite bathrooms linked by a Jacuzzi bathtub in the same layout as Bedrooms 2 & 3 in Buildings No. 1 & 2.
- Baby cot
- Baby high chairs (2)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- One shared pool (23 m x 6.5)
- IDD, local call, landline telephone available
- Satellite TV/CD/DVD players with CD/DVD and book libraries
- Media rooms.
- Generator for power back up failure
- Meeting area
- Villa Manager, three butlers, four villa attendants, one chef, one cook, two pool attendant & pool gardener and five security guards.
Near by tours and activities