This is a restored 16th century villa near Orvieto with private pool, located a short distance outside the village of San Severo on the Lazio/Umbrian border. Set on two levels, there is a living/dining area on the ground floor with a wood-burning fireplace and views across the garden and surrounding countryside, with French doors for easy al-fresco dining. All bedrooms are located upstairs.
- Santa Costanza has a Private 8m x 4m swimming pool (depth 1.2m-1.8m).
- There is also a garden with some lawned areas and a pergola.
This villa has a Kitchen with French doors leading to the terrace.
Countryside Private Pool Villa in Orvieto - Santa Costanza Location and other villas and tours nearby
Countryside Private Pool Villa in Orvieto - Santa Costanza is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- From the property, it is about half a mile's walk into the local village of San Severo where there are local amenities in the form of a grocers and bar. Nearby Orvieto (a ten minute drive away) offers a wider selection of shops, weekly markets, churches, museums and of course many excellent restaurants and trattorias. There are many fascinating towns of both Tuscany and Umbria within day trip distance, including gems like Montepulciano and Perugia.
- Other attractions include nearby Lake Bolsena: here there are volcanic sandy beaches to enjoy, as well as swimming, sailing and boat trips to the islands in the centre of the lake. The lake is only ten minutes from the villa, and the crowds haven't discovered it yet, so you won't be struggling through hordes of tourists! For a change of pace, the eternal city of Rome is about an hour's train journey from Orvieto. This restored villa near Orvieto is very well located for exploring this attractive region of Italy.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 4 - 6 hours maid service on Saturdays.
- Swimming pool
What we can arrange for you
- Winter heating paid locally by meter direct to the caretaker at departure.
- Maid service €10 per hour
- Telephone (local calls included)
- Pool heating on request.
Near by tours and activities