Sa Sivina is an inviting family villa accommodating up to 11 guests and has its own private tennis court. Situated in attractive grounds of approx. 2 acres with extensive lawned areas and a citrus orchard. Within walking distance to Cala Ferrera's sandy cove, restaurants and shops. The renowned Cala Sanau is also within a few minutes drive. Wrought iron gates open into the sweeping drive passing your private tennis court and further to the imposing front patio. Sa Sivina is a delightful family villa with cooling marble tiles throughout and attractive local style furnishings and fittings.
On entering is the large entrance hall with a most spectacular crystal chandelier and antique chest. The spacious living/dining room has a relaxing sofa area with complimentary internet connection, Satellite TV (English-German channels), Playstation 2, DVD player, feature fireplace and French doors opening to the garden and furnished poolside terrace. An inner passageway leads to a large utility room, equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer and handwashing sink. Outside the utility room is an enclosed courtyard for drying laundry.
- The 12m swimming pool has Roman steps, childs pool slide and comfortably furnished sun terraces surrounded by extensive lawned areas.
- For tennis enthusiasts you can enjoy the benefit of your own private tennis court (not floodlit).
- After an active day you can relax and enjoy a tasty, freshly cooked BBQ on the poolside covered dining terrace.
The well appointed open plan kitchen is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar and is fully equipped to the highest standard with gas hob/oven, huge double door fridge/freezer, dishwasher and high quality crockery.
Cala d'Or Countryside Villa with Private Pool and Tennis Court - Sa Sivina Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cala d'Or Countryside Villa with Private Pool and Tennis Court - Sa Sivina is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Cala d'Or, the golden cove, offers a wealth of restaurants, shops and activities for couples and families of all ages.
- You are further spoilt for choice when you visit the beautiful marina, Porto Petit. It has an array of restaurants, a stunning yacht club, boutiques and a variety of bars.
- If its beaches you desire, this part of Mallorca has more than its fair share, there are over 18 coves of varying sizes and seclusion. s'Amarador is our pick of the bunch for its breathtaking natural beauty, but Cala Sanau has a great beach bar and beautiful clear waters so is definitely worth a visit.
- The Vall d’Or Golf Course is also within 10 minutes drive, which is not only a great golf course, but also has a lovely restaurant if you fancy some lunch in the beautiful grounds.
- The impressive mountain top peaks occupied by the Castell de Santuiri and the monastery Sant Salvador set the backdrop for much of the surrounding countryside, and quickly become familiar.
- You are also within a short drive to many interesting towns such as Santanyi, which has a great market on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and then there is Porto Colom, a picturesque fishing town that has some stylish new restaurants and bars.
Accommodation & Layout
- Off the hallway are two bedrooms ,one double and one twin, each with fitted wardrobes and a gorgeous, marble, family bathroom with a raised, circular bath, double handbasins set in marble topped vanitory unit with a huge mirror above, a separate large shower, toilet, bidet and stained glass windows.
- The master double bedroom suite has a separate dressing area with marble mirrored dressing table, stained glass window and fine views.
- Two attractive twin bedrooms have extensive fitted wardrobes and windows overlooking open countryside.
- A marble tiled bathroom has a round jacuzzi bath, double handbasins in a mirrored, vanity unit, toilet, bidet and stained glass windows.
- One newly installed further shower room.
- All bedrooms have free-standing cooling fans and central heating for early/late dates.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Your own private tennis court.
- Maid service Twice weekly - linen changed weekly and Towels changed twice weekly
- Swimming pool 12.00m-4.5m Depth 1.00m-2.00m
- Complimentary internet connection.
What we can arrange for you
- Pamper by Pool - on request.
- Chef service - on request.
- Babysitting - on request.
Detailed Rate Information
Price Range: £980 - £1,903 / €1,078 - €2,093
Terms & Conditions
Check In / Out (15:00 / 10:00)
Near by tours and activities