A place created to offer you a wonderful stay in Ibiza! This is a beautiful house to enjoy ample space, quietness, nature, and gain a sense of well-being in a peaceful environment.
With a rich history, the first construction of the house dates back some 300 years - but the property has undergone a full renovation and has been carefully refurbished respecting the traditional Ibizan architectural style and using only natural materials such as sand, lime, stone and wood.
The farm has 40,000m² of woodland and fields in which there are different paths to walk. A short distance from the house, there's a small hill where you will find a comfortable veranda overlooking the sea, beautiful sunsets and the iconic island of Es Vedra. Tucked away and secluded, this tasteful property is perfect for a holiday with family or a sizable group of friends. It may also appeal to those who prefer something a little more traditional and less 'funky'.
- It is a traditional Ibizan-style house, which has recently been remodeled to offer the highest quality and comfort.
- Situated in a spectacular natural setting, the essence of country house has been lovingly perserved.
- It has a garden outside of 3.600m². BBQ and covered outdoor kitchen, equipped with electric hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, etc.. Dining area and lounge area with adapter and iPod HiFi. Spacious yard with stone pond and fountain. Solarium with hammocks. Balinese pergola chill-out. Greek circular pool and whirlpool seats. 2 car garage, with 4 mountain bikes available. Ample parking for 15 cars. Private entrance with automatic door.
- Charm and ecology, the perfect mix.
- Kitchen with induction hob, fridge freezer combination, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc...
- Dining room
Thank you so much for everything. We were overwhelmed by the beauty and tranquility of the villa – which was exactly what we were looking for in our escape. Ibiza is a special place and I would definitely go back to the villa on our next trip.
I’m glad everything went so well and when I book a villa again for our next adventure I will be sure to go through Paradizo.
Tiffany Crawford, Reporter, The Vancouver Sun
Luxurious Ibiza Finca for rent, Es Vedra views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Ibiza Finca for rent, Es Vedra views is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Sant Josep de sa Talaia
The villa is located in the south of the island of Ibiza.
- 3km Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- 2km to the beach of Cala Vedella
Also, there are other beautiful beaches including Cala d'Hort and Cala Tarida nearby.
Located in the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic archipelago, forming ‘Ibiza’ ( ‘Islands Pines’) with her younger sister Formentera, a beautiful island just 30 minutes by boat from the port of Ibiza, and that is also characterized by its tranquility, its beaches and crystalline waters.
The house is situated in an unique and exclusive location with beautiful views over the valley itowards Canal de Sa Torre and Ses Roques Altes.
Their special status in the Mediterranean, and its proximity to the coast of Africa, award Ibiza with a warm continental climate with dry summers with a temperature of approx. 25-30°, wet winters with little rain, allowing you to enjoy a pleasant stay on the island throughout the year.
Find beautiful beaches in Ibiza, the best restaurants, its famous nightclubs and entertainment venues, the opportunity to practice various activities surrounded by nature, different treatments and massages and, of course, all services you may need during your vacation.
Activities / What to do there?
It's true that in Ibiza you can enjoy unbroken tranquility - but there are lots of other ways to spend an unforgettable vacation.
You can enjoy:
- Magnificent sunset horseback riding
- Water games as exciting as the Kite Surfing, Parasailing, Snorkeling
- Quiet nights being lulled by the sound of the sea or lively times in Ibiza's world famous bars and clubs