When you picture a stone built Tuscan farmhouse surrounded by acres of verdant fields and rolling hills covered in vineyards and olive groves you have Rustico Uliveto in mind. On this vast estate, stretching for about 300 acres in the Chianti Valley, the owners produce their own renowned wine and olive oil which guests are invited to taste at their leisure. This is a very rural area and Rustico Uliveto has entirely preserved its original character of a simple and comfortable country house, achieved after an extensive renovation of the whole property.
- This villa is tastefully decorated and furnished with understated country style wooden furniture.
- This exquisite property is ideal for a family or group holiday to Tuscany.
It has 2 kitchens with dining area.
Traditional Villa in Chianti - Rustico Uliveto Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional Villa in Chianti - Rustico Uliveto is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- The outdoor covered porch area with its flower pots adds grace and colour to the otherwise sober look of the building and will soon become one of the guests’ favourite relaxing spots, where to enjoy the first morning coffee and the evening meals.
- On this estate you can have a real feel for the Tuscan rural lifestyle as you join a wine tour in the cellars or through the vineyards, or register for cookery, pottery or painting classes at an extra cost.
- Horse riding tennis and golf are within minutes and walking trails crisscross the estate and the surrounding fields with maps provided for your own convenience.
- All major Tuscan cities are within easy reach from the villa and for a day at the beach Viareggio and the beautiful Versilia sandy coast is only 40 miles away.
Accommodation & Layout
- 7 Double bedrooms (1.80m) each with views and en suite shower room, WC.
ADJOINING COTTAGE ‘OLIVIA’
- Double bedroom (1.80m),French doors to garden, en suite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid service on Saturdays only
- Mid week change of towels
- Wi-Fi internet
What we can arrange for you
- Winter heating.
- Additional maid service at €15 per hour.
- Wine tasting sessions,
- Cookery classes,
- Estate restaurant.
- Local government holiday tax (tassa di soggiorno) payable locally €1 per person (over 14 years) per day.
Near by tours and activities