Country holiday cottage near Lucca – Rustico Santa Croce is a charming holiday cottage tucked away in a peaceful corner of Tuscan countryside, half-way between Lucca and Camaiore, yet at walking distance from the hilltop village of Orbicciano. Simply furnished, this house still maintains a strong rural identity and most of its original features. Thick stone walls and old country furniture speak of a farming culture which appeals to those wishing to experience true Tuscan lifestyle. A recent addition to Rustico Santa Croce is the large private pool sitting on a lawn area with idyllic views and two covered gazebos for your al fresco dining. Also, a delightful annex with its own patio offers further privacy and a comfortable accommodation for a couple.
This region is renowned for its splendid and still unspoilt landscapes stretching from the dramatic Alpi Apuane range down to the Tyrrhenian sea along the Versilia coast. A myriad of quaint rural villages serving local delicacies in their trattoria can be found in the area. Detailed maps with walking trails and ancient paths will help you discover the Garfagnana national park, an area of outstanding natural beauty where deers, wild boars, martens and eagles are protected species.
- A beautiful family villa for a relaxing holiday in the Tuscany countryside.
- A perfect countryside home with exceptional views.
It has 2 kitchens with dining area.
Exclusive Rental in Orbicciano - Rustico Santa Croce Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Rental in Orbicciano - Rustico Santa Croce is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Families travelling with children will love to spend a day at the beach in one of the many resorts along the Versilia coast, Forte dei Marmi being the most elegant and exclusive of them.
- As well as trying all sorts of water sports, here you can also browse among trendy Italian designer shops or sit outdoor in a café and sip your cappuccino as you watch the world go by.
- The seaview is lovely and in clear days you can easily spot the islands of Gorgona, Capriaia and even Corsica.
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 x double bedrooms.
- Shower room, WC.
- Master double bedroom, ensuite Jacuzzi bathroom, shower, WC.
- Double bedroom, spectacular views over countryside, ensuite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hour maid service twice weekly plus on Saturday for two-week rentals
- pool towels
- WiFi internet
What we can arrange for you
- Winter heating
- Additional maid service at €10 per hour
- Cook service at €20 per hour
Near by tours and activities