Perfect privacy and the sweeping drama of magnificent ocean views from every room of this new villa harmonize with The Retreat's natural setting. Perched hillside just 110 feet above the live coral reefs, white sands and soothing surf sounds of pristine Dreekets Bay on St. John's unspoiled east end, The Retreat is set behind an electronic gate.
This lovely hideaway is finished with rich slate tiles, handcrafted mahogany cabinetry, and light-hearted teak and mahogany furniture and accent pieces from Indonesia, Burma and Thailand. Each pavilion features a unique and convenient choice of roll-down electronic screening or glass-paneled doors which cover the entire front of each pavilion - they roll down at the touch of a button - or leave them in their up positions and enjoy the view from the balconies outside and the drama and complete openness of The Retreat.
- The landscaped entry courtyard, set with a pergola, lap pool, hot tub and terrace for sunning and relaxation, welcomes its privileged guests into an aura of tranquil serenity and beauty swept by cooling tradewinds.
- Its three pavilions, washed with cool green hues, are all on one level and sited to overlook one of the most stunning ocean views in the Caribbean - a sparkling, long-distance panorama of Sir Francis Drake Channel with the verdant island of Tortola beyond.
The well-equipped kitchen in the main pavilion is a gourmet cook's delight and offers ocean vistas.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 European Kings, 3 X-Long Doubles
- Two equal, air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suites, both with a loft with extra-long double beds and accessed by wooden pull-down ladders, flank either side of the main pavilion.
- The baths feature romantic outdoor showers, from which the spectacular views can be enjoyed in complete privacy.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 40' x 6' x 4' - 1/2' (Lap Pool)
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Dial Up
- Answering Machine
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
St. John 2 Bedroom Ocean View Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
St. John 2 Bedroom Ocean View Pool Villa is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 15 min, North Shore Beaches
- Distance to Town: 35 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 35 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing