This former aristocratic residence is a splendid example of Renaissance architecture set in the heart of a charming medieval village in the Sabine hills near Rieti. Precious frescoes with deceptive visual effects and original period furniture grace each room of this exclusive property. A magnificent large dining hall will be the perfect setting for your special dinners to mark an occasion with family and friends. Venture through the corridors to find a huge billiard room and a study stocked with table games for your entertainment. You will be amazed to also discover an indoor sundial and in the basement an ancient cellar and dungeon! This is the home of an award-winning garden designer which will become evident as you stroll through the beautiful grounds abundant with brightly coloured flowers, mature shrubs and trees. A giant pergola creates a wonderful, shady area in which to relax and for a full experience of Reggia dell'Olio’s hospitality you must try the housekeeper’s acclaimed gourmet dinners served in the enchanting ‘Loggia’.
- There is a long covered terrace (Loggia) with views and outdoor dining facilities and 2 more covered dining pergolas in the garden.
- A Large 16m x 7m heated pool (depth: 1.35m to 2.1m) and a pool house is also available.
This magnificent villa also has a fully equipped kitchen.
Exclusive Villa in Lazio with Pool - Reggia dell'Olio Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Villa in Lazio with Pool - Reggia dell'Olio is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Extensive parkland and rolling hills are the natural backdrop to Reggia dell'Olio, sitting at the very top of the ancient village of Oliveto, 600m above sea level.
- The local shops are just round the corner and many fascinating historic villages, such as Monteleone Sabino, Rocca Sinibalda and Torricella in Sabina are scattered among these hills and well worth a visit. Rome, ‘the eternal city’, is just over 1 hour’s drive.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (1.85m), ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.50m), ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Master double bedroom (1.55m), ensuite bathroom, shower room, WC.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 1m), ensuite shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Separate guest bathroom, WC.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 1m).
Second floor (extra on request only):
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.90m).
- Separate bathroom, shower, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Catered villa with staff including cook, 2 maids and a gardener.
- Meal preparation.
- Maid service 7 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- Pool towels.
- Billiard Room
What we can arrange for you
- Cost of food and drinks.
- Additional maid service €18 per hour.
- Pool heating at €105 per week.
- Fire logs €20.
- Telephone and ADSL internet by meter.
- No central heating at this villa.
- 1 extra bedroom for 2 people at top floor on request only.
- Guests of Reggia dell’Olio can share use of the tennis court at Villa dei Cinghiali just a 5 minute drive away.
Near by tours and activities