Reef View Pavilions is located in Lanse aux Epines, in the parish of St George, a beautiful and scenic peninsula in the southwest of Grenada.
Tradewind includes a rooftop pavilion with comfortable built-in seating, wet bar, dining table and sundeck, overlooking the beautiful swimming pool. It offers a magnificent 360° view of the neighbourhood and its surrounds, Grenada's lush hilltops and, of course, the ocean. The easterly trade winds breezing through the pavilion will cool your body and lift your spirit. The main level comprises a large kitchen, intimate living and dining areas in an open plan layout, surrounded by wrap-around porches and verandas and a swimming pool. From the indoor living area, wooden French doors fold back onto a covered terrace revealing the lush, tropical gardens and the magnificent bays and ocean beyond. Gentle breezes cool and caress your skin allowing you fully immerse yourself in the tropical and serene surroundings.
The villa was designed to give fantastic views and interconnect with the outdoors from almost all indoor and outdoor spaces without compromising privacy. The rooftop pavilion contains comfortable built-in seating, wet bar, dining table and sundeck, overlooking the beautiful swimming pool. The rooftop pavilion offers peaceful views of the tropical gardens, and the surrounding neighbourhood including the bay and small beach below. From the indoor living area, multiple wooden French doors fold back onto the porches and verandas that extend the suite seamlessly into the outdoor areas, including the swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and the sea views.
- A luxury rental villa in an elevated setting, Tradewind Pavilion is an excellent vacation spot for sun, breeze and ocean views on Grenada, one of the few remaining paradise islands in the Caribbean. Tradewind Pavilion has everything you could wish for in a luxury vacation villa in Grenada.
- The villa comprises multiple indoor and outdoor areas from which to enjoy the scenery and your various vacation activities. It has been designed to offer fantastic views and a connection with the outside from almost all sections, without compromising privacy.
- Tradewind Pavilion: The main level comprises a large kitchen, intimate living and dining areas in an open plan layout, The indoor spaces are air conditioned and have ceiling fans for absolute comfort. The kitchen is fully equipped complete with microwave oven, liquidizer, coffee maker, toaster and teapot.
- Turtleback Pavilion: The main level an inconspicuous kitchenette in an open plan layout. For your convenience, the kitchenette is fully equipped with an oven, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, teapot etc.
St. George Oceanfront Pool Vacation Rental - Reef View Pavilions Location and other villas and tours nearby
St. George Oceanfront Pool Vacation Rental - Reef View Pavilions is one of our
Grenada and Carriacou Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Grenada and Carriacou Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Grand Anse Beach
- Distance to Town: 15 min, St. George's
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, Point Salines Int'l
- Golf: Yes - 10 minutes: Grenada Golf Club
- Grenada is known as the "Spice Island", a destination with a lot of 'flavor'. Grenada villa rentals are very unique in the Caribbean villa rental market. Grenada villas are characterized by unspoiled mountainous beauty and for its friendly people. Grenada villas also afford Grenada Island visitors with the opportunity to explore waterfalls, lush rain forests, volcanic crater lake, tiny villages, cocoa, nutmeg, and banana plantations, rum distilleries, scenic hiking trips, pristine coral reefs and unspoiled beaches. This natural beauty is not only breathtaking, but also makes Grenada one of the most popular ecotourism destinations anywhere in the Caribbean. For more information regarding Grenada villa rentals, please visit the "Destination Information" section of this Grenada villas page. More popular Grenada villas rental include: The Maca Bana Villas and the Swallow Villa.
Activities / What to do there?
Reef View Pavilions is some 10 minutes drive from Point Salines International Airport and 5 minutes drive from the famous Grand Anse beach and shopping area. Lanse aux Epines is known for its upscale dwellings and vacation properties in quiet and peaceful settings. Great shopping, fabulous international restaurants, nightlife, and, of course, the sandy beaches, are all just a few minutes away.
Accommodation & Layout
Bedding: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Full
The villas are available separately or can be combined in a single rental.
Reef View Pavilion's Tradewind Pavilion is the upper of the two villas.
- Tradewind Pavilion is a fully air-conditioned three bedroom, four bath/shower villa.
- The three comfortable bedrooms are located on the lower level.
- The master bedroom, named the Plumbago Room, is king-bedded with ensuite bathroom and shower.
- The Plumbago bedroom also has direct access to a large outdoor-inspired bathroom with whirlpool tub, and two invigorating showers lined with river stones, sea coral, and even a seat made of fossilized squid.
- The Plumbago Room is fitted with multiple French doors that offer a full view of the sea - even while relaxing in bed. The Plumbago Room adjoins a covered veranda where you can read, relax and enjoy a drink.
- The second bedroom, called the Reef Room, is double-bedded with an ensuite bathroom.
- The Reef Room is also fitted with multiple French doors that offer views of the coconut treed neighbourhood beach, and luminescent reefs beyond. The Reef Room also has a small covered porch with a lovely view.
- The third bedroom, named the Regatta Room, is queen-bedded with an ensuite bathroom.
- The Regatta Room is fitted with French doors that lead to its own small covered porch and onto the courtyard outside.
Turtleback Pavilion is lower down the hillside and has a one-bedroom suite ideal for a couple. Both villas have their own pools and rooftop pavilions.
- Turtleback Pavilion is the second and smaller villa of the two at Reef View pavilions and consists of an open plan air-conditioned one bedroom suite, with private swimming pool and rooftop pavilion.
- The suite is surrounded by various covered and uncovered porches, verandas and a swimming pool.
- The indoor spaces are air conditioned with ceiling fans for absolute comfort.
- The suite is king bedded, with views of the swimming pool and sea.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 2 Property Manager/Gardener, Guest Service Manager/Maid: 6x/wk
- Pool - 2 Pools 12' x 24' x 3' - 6'
- A/C - Split Units -All Indoor Areas
- Internet - DSL
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
- Massage Service Chef/Catering Service
- Villa Provisioning
- Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 12 PM
- Per night - 8.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities