Reeds House is ideally situated directly on the white sandy beaches of Reeds Bay in an exotic tropical garden setting. Car parking, 24-hour security personnel, receptionist and private sun beds/umbrellas all add to the enjoyment of your holiday. The second floor boasts a magnificent 55 foot private roof terrace, which is probably the largest in Barbados. Penthouse No. 14 can be rented with Penthouse No. 13 to accommodate a larger group as the two penthouses have inter-connecting doors. Reeds House is a secluded boutique beach-front development between the Royal Pavilion and Cobblers Cove Hotels. Sandy Lane and the Royal Westmoreland golf courses are only a 5 - 10 minute drive away, as are several tennis clubs and health spas. This stretch of coastline, commonly known as the Platinum Coast, is home to some of the Caribbean's finest restaurants and bars. Shopping is close by in Holetown and Speightstown.
- The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean are on your doorstep for swimming, snorkelling and other water sport activities.
- A covered dining area for eight people with wet bar and ice maker leads onto the sun terrace where you can relax on comfortable designer sun-beds and several seating areas or relax in the large spa-pool.
A well-appointed kitchen opens onto the large, air-conditioned living room where you can relax and watch the satellite plasma TV, a DVD or listen to music. An adjoining covered dining terrace overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
Reed's Bay Comfortable Villa with Jacuzzi and Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Reed's Bay Comfortable Villa with Jacuzzi and Sea Views is one of our
Barbados Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Barbados Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Reed's Bay
- Distance to Town: 10 min, Holetown
- Distance to Airport: 35 min, Grantley Adams
- Golf: Yes - 5 minutes
- Barbados Villa Rentals claim to some of the Caribbean's most sophisticated and upscale villas and is often referred to as "The gem of the Caribbean". The British influence remains quite strong and is reflected in the Barbados villa rentals that still serve afternoon tea. Typically located along the famous West Coast, Barbados villa rentals reveal class, sophistication and luxury. Regularly hosting VIP's from British royals to U.S. Presidents, Barbados knows how to make travelers feel welcome and pampered. The islanders have perfected combining British-style manners with a Caribbean friendliness and openness. You are greeted at the airport and escorted to your Barbados villa in a private vehicle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
- This newly refurbished penthouse provides luxurious accommodation with panoramic views from every room for 4/6 people.
- The master bedroom is beautifully furnished with a king size four-poster bed and has the benefit of en-suite facilities, marble fittings, a large corner bath, a separate shower room and leads onto a private sitting area with wet bar.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans.
- The second floor also has a third air-conditioned bedroom/sitting room with an immaculate en-suite shower room.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 2 Cook/Housekeeper, Security
- Maid: 6x/wk
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Wireless available in Main Reception
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 10th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 0
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 8.75% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities