If stunning white-sand beaches and views that will have you endlessly gazing out to sea aren't enough, perhaps Rancho de Costa's professional-level gymnasium, and private airport might entice you' Of course, that's not even mentioning the 17,800 total square feet of stunning luxury in its two separate villas (Villa Langosta and Villa Marlin), with every one of each villa's bedrooms having a separate bath and amenities galore. What's not overwhelming is the enveloping feeling of tranquility and well-being you'll feel when you settle in to this fantastic beachfront estate.
Rancho de Costa can accommodate wedding parties/events of up to 100 guests (sit down) and 150 (standing). One-night additional rental fee (minimum 3-night rental required).
- Located in one of the most pristine areas of Baja Sur, Rancho de Costa's water pleasures include sparklingly swimmable beaches, a 50x30 pool with swim-up bar, and two good-sized jacuzzis.
- But it's not the numbers that tell the tale, but the environment itself, and villas whose splendor matches their dazzling sites on the Sea of Cortez.
Beautiful travertine and marble floors, granite countertops, multiple gourmet kitchens, outdoor dining for 18, Villa Marlin has 2 kitchens. Villa Langosta also has a full Kitchen.
Beachfront La Paz Private Pool and Tennis Court Rental - Rancho de Costa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beachfront La Paz Private Pool and Tennis Court Rental - Rancho de Costa is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
How To Get There
Note: Commercial flight access to Rancho de Costa located at the Bay of Dreams is shortest via the La Paz International Airport. Driving distance from the La Paz Airport is approximately 45 minutes.
Activities / What to do there?
- Nestled on the Bay of Dreamsnear La Paz, visitors will enjoy a tranquil taste of paradise on a magnificent stretch of beachfront.
- Nearby, visitors can enjoy the casual gourmet dining of Restaurant 1535 offering fresh seafood, sandwiches, traditional Mexican platters and a full bar. Also close by, a beautiful new Tom Doak-designed golf course invites fans of the game to enjoy breathtaking Sea of Cortez and desert vistas as they enjoy a round.
Accommodation & Layout
Rancho de Costa (Coast Ranch) is composed of two private villas: Villa Langosta and Villa Marlin.
- All six bedrooms have King size beds
- 4 bedroom unit
- 3 Queen beds in first three bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom has 2 Twin beds and 1 Double
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Large private pool and deck area
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private airport with 5,000 ft runway
- Private Jacuzzi
- Gorgeous ocean views from each villa
- Maid Service: Monday-Saturday (Note: Maids do not work on Mexican Holidays)
- 50x30 Swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Each villa has its own private jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Private airport with 5,000 feet of paved runway
- Outdoor Dining
- Restaurant 1535 located nearby
- 10 lounge chairs
- Outdoor shower
- Viking Gas BBQ
- Large palapa shade structure
- Outdoor stereo and TV
- Hiking trails
- Travertine and tiled floors
- Granite countertops
- Water purification system
- Gym: air-conditioned with great sound system and complete exercise equipment
- Indoor dining for 18
- 7 Satellite televisions
- 2 DVD players, 3 VCRs, 2 CD players
- 2 telephones
- Vonage telephone line
- Computer w/Satellite Internet
- High-chair, crib, playpen
- 6 rollaway beds available
- 20 ceiling fans
- Central air-conditioning
What we can arrange for you
Wouldn't it be nice to arrive at your villa and find the kitchen already stocked with your choice of food and beverages? That's just one of the many special services we can provide. We'll also arrange for chef, spa, and wedding planning services, butlers, entertainment for your special events, flowers, cribs, mobile phone rentals, and other amenities-whatever you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Note: Rancho de Costa can accommodate up to 35 w/air mattresses for $75 per person, per night
Detailed Rate Information
NOTE: Reduced Rates! Previously $3,000/nt.
Terms & Conditions
For convenience, we highly recommend flying to La Paz Airport. Clients who fly into San Jose Airport will be subject to a $100 meet and greet fee.