Bounded by the river Wos and a popular surf beach, the villa is approached through a rural setting of terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya and banana groves. Furthermore, it is blessed with a spectacular outlook: across the ocean towards the beaches of Keramas and the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan and over the pounding surf to the unrivalled grandeur of sacred Mount Agung.
This stunning villa boasts four bedrooms, a 20-metre infinity-edge swimming pool, a splendid living & dining room, and a fully equipped games room, all complemented by the finest furnishings and a five-star standard of service.
Guests will enter the villa through a large watergarden comprised of four fishponds complete with bubbling fountains. This delightful courtyard area is planted with yellow irises, torch ginger, and a pair of ancient frangipani trees, while the walls are decorated with hand-carved Palimanan stone friezes depicting ocean and river themes. There is a secure car park and garage at the entrance.
This villa is suitable either for a family or celebrating different events.
- The beautiful garden is punctuated with coconut palms and dominated by a 20 meter x 4 meter, infinity-edge lap pool that follows the line of the beach and is elevated above a beachside lawn. A large ‘bale bengong’ relaxation pavilion is situated at one end of the pool and fitted with two, large mattresses, making it an ideal spot for a massage.
- A small kitchen is positioned next to the dining area ( seating 8) and a fully equipped service kitchen is located in the staff service area. Guests also have the option of dining alfresco on the elevated terrace in front of the pavilion, which overlooks the garden and the pool and the ocean, and is furnished with an outdoor dining table and chairs.
Luxury villa in Bali with charming fishponds and private pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury villa in Bali with charming fishponds and private pool is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Quiet and safe, Villa Pushpapuri is situated close to the pretty village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast. The streets of the village are lined with leafy trees; a small intersection is the venue of a fruit and vegetable market, and colourful temple ceremonies are a common sight. The Sanur-Kusumba by-pass, from Seminyak to Candi Dasa, has made this rural area accessible to the rest of the island and positions the villa within easy driving distance of Bali’s tourist attractions.
Pushpapuri is just 40 minutes drive from Bali’s international airport, 30 minutes from the cultural capital of Ubud, ten minutes from Sukawati art and handicraft market, ten minutes from Sanur, and 30-45 minutes from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of Kuta and Seminyak.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- The 2-storey master suite comprises the ground floor master bedroom and en-suite bathroom, and an upstairs study together with a DVD room. The air-conditioned master bedroom embraces a green theme with a cool marble floor and a built-in daybed. Sliding glass doors open onto the stone terrace on the one side and a timber deck on the other side, offering wonderful ocean views. The bedroom is furnished with a king size, canopied, four- poster bed and a lazy chair.
- The main guest bedroom is on the ground floor under a soaring roof, with sliding glass doors on two sides. Characterized by an olive green theme, it is similar to the master bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed and equipped with air-conditioning, a built-in daybed, and an LCD satellite TV and DVD/CD player.
Purple Room and Orange Room
- The other two air-conditioned guestrooms are brightly colored and are ideal for children. Located on ground level, the orange room is furnished with twin beds and the purple room with a queen-size four-poster. Each is equipped with an LCD satellite TV and DVD/CD player.
- Children’s books, games & toys available
- Baby cot (1)
- Baby high chair (1)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- One private swimming pool (20 m x 4 m)
- IDD, local call, landline telephone available,Wi-Fi internet
- I-Pod dock
- Satellite TV, DVD and stereo system with CD players in all bedrooms
- Games area
- Generator for power back up failure
- Games Room with pool table, dart and bar
- One villa manager, two villa attendants, two butlers, one chef, one cook, three security guards, one gardener, one pool Attendant and one driver.
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities