Located in Canggu area and designed by the internationally acclaimed architect, Guy Morgan, the villa is resourcefully integrated into the natural terraced contours of a hill. It is comprised of a series of thatched pavilions, housing a remarkable open Living Pavilion, an elevated Dining Pavilion, an Entertainment Room, two Kitchens and five Bedrooms, complete with an additional children's bunk room which can be used for up to 5 children.
The buildings are linked by pergola-covered walkways, achieving a unique sense of space within a natural setting. Maximizing the spectacular views and the natural light, and catching the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the property offers a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living.
There are numerous relaxation areas, so guests will always find a private spot for peace and quiet. It is ideal for large groups or families with children. Puri Bawana is a member of the Canggu Club (Bali's first country club) and its guests are eligible to use the club facilities.
- The Swimming Pool is 30 meters in length, incorporating a kids’ pool at one end. It is lined with rustic blue Java stone and the curved infinity edge follows the contour of the rice terraces. Boasting a surface of palimanan stones, the pool deck is furnished with sun loungers and there is an open-sided ‘bale’(relaxation pavilion) positioned within the pool and accessed by stepping stones.
- The open-sided Dining Pavilion is elevated above a high buttresses composed of indigenous serai stone, portraying a geometric jigsaw of shapes. A long suar wood dining table seats up to 14 dinner guests. The pavilion is cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans and commands fabulous views of the bordering rice fields.
- There are two fully equipped kitchens at Puri Bawana, a service kitchen and a state-of-the-art central kitchen positioned next to the dining pavilion and linked by a large service bar.
Stunning fully staffed villa with private pool and privileged location in Canggu, Indonesia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stunning fully staffed villa with private pool and privileged location in Canggu, Indonesia is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Puri Bawana is located in the fishing village of Canggu which is renowned for its world-class surf breaks and rugged beauty. The locality is dotted with some of the most impressive villas on the island and the sweeping view is enhanced on clear days by the magical sight of the Bali's mountains.
This out of town setting offers the double attraction of being not too far away from the shops and restaurants of Seminyak, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali. Cows are herded through the fields, rice is planted and harvested throughout year, and the sound of ritual music is carried on the breeze.
Distance from Puri Bawana
- To Canggu Club: 1km
- To Echo Beach: 2km
- To Seminyak: 6km
- To Nirwana Bali Golf Club: 14km
- To Kuta: 16km
- To Denpasar International Airport: 28km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
- The air-conditioned Master Suite features a warm timber floor and sliding glass doors on three sides under a high roof. The modern furnishings include a king-size four poster bed, a couch and a desk and chair. A flat screen TV with DVD is hidden within a rising cabinet that appears at the press of a button. This bedroom is complemented by a spacious timber balcony, which looks across the river to the rice terraces beyond. Here, two cushioned daybeds provide the facility for complete relaxation. A dressing area and wardrobes (complete with a safe deposit box) are built in behind the bed and linked to the en-suite air- conditioned bathroom, which features a black terrazzo floor and twin washbasins upon a central vanity unit with two mirrors.
Suite Two and Suite Three
- Suites 2 & 3 are located in the family building. Suite 2 is furnished with twin beds that can be converted into a double bed if required, while Suite 3 presents a king-size bed. Similar in style to the Master Suite with glass on two sides, both suites feature cool terrazzo floors and are equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, daybeds, reading lights, iPod docking stations, safe deposit boxes, desks and chairs.
Suite Four and Suite Five
- Suite 4 is located on the lower level and is similar to the other suites with a king size bed and the additional provision of a walk-in wardrobe, a teak shelf unit, a floating vanity unit with double washbasins, and a combined shower and toilet fashioned from white, tumbled marble. The garden bathroom is characterized by an open-air rain shower beside the lily pond and waterfall. There is also a relaxing area with built-in seats and shelves in the garden bathroom complete with an outdoor bathtub.
- An external staircase leads up to Suite 5, the only upstairs bedroom at the villa, affording gorgeous views of the rice fields and river valley. The bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed and an ottoman upon a timber floor under a soaring roof. Behind the sleeping space is a dressing area complete with floating vanity unit with twin washbasins, an indoor shower and toilet and a built-in wardrobe.
- A staircase leads down under the Dining Pavilion to a small ‘spill-over’ room, which can sleep up to five kids. It is fitted with bunk beds and is also suitable for hosting a domestic staff. There is a bathroom next door with a toilet, shower and washbasin.
- Additional children's bunk room (sleeps up to 5 small children)
- Children's books
- Games & toys available
- Baby cot (1)
- Baby high chair (1)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- One private swimming pool 30 m x 2.1 m
- IDD, local call, inter local call and fax available
- Broadband internet conection
- Satellite TV, DVD
- Stereo system with CD players
- I-Pod docks available
- DVD and CD library
- Book library
- One villa manager
- Four villa attendants
- One chef
- One cook
- Four security guards
- Gardener and pool attendant
What we can arrange for you
- Events: can accommodate for event with maximum capacity up to 100 persons standing and 50 persons (sitting)
Near by tours and activities