La Prora in Plemmirio is a villa located in the protected nature reserve of Plemmirio. The area features a rich Mediterranean vegetation, a beautiful coastline and a fine seabed of naturalistic and archaeological interest. The Villa itself is surrounded by a carefully kept garden where typical Mediterranean plants create cool, pleasant corners with brightly coloured bougainvillea blending with green caper plants and succulents. Inside, the decoration and comfort stand out, but the focal point of the villa are its marvellous terraces, with breath-taking views across the bay. The terraces are perfect to enjoy memorable aperitifs at sunset. La Prora in Plemmirio is perfect for those who want a holiday near the unspoilt sea of Plemmrio in complete privacy.
- Get private access to the sea in the Plemmirio nature reserve. The rocky coastline is accessible through a handy staircase, making it easier to reach the water.
- Enjoy the large infinity pool, which blends seamlessly with the blue of the unspoilt sea of the natural reserve. Plus, there is a Jacuzzi area near the pool.
- The nearby cities of Syracuse and Ortigia complement the privacy of the villa providing access to art, culture, and nightlife, to have some activities during your relaxation holidays.
- Fully equipped kitchen at the ground floor, including a microwave and a dishwasher.
- Barbecue area.
- Kitchenette at the first floor in the penthouse.
Luxury Villa in Siracusa with a Swimming Pool and Private Access to the Sea Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Villa in Siracusa with a Swimming Pool and Private Access to the Sea is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
La Prora in Plemmirio is located in the Plemmirio reserve, an area whose rich Mediterranean vegetation, unique coastline and fine seabed of both naturalistic and archaeological interest, is a protected nature reserve.
The nearest town is Siracusa, a city developed in part on the promontory-island of Ortigia, and in part on the mainland. The island of Ortigia, now linked to the mainland by a short bridge, was the first part of Siracusa to be settled, and is today a jewel of Sicilian Baroque, though also retaining fascinating traces of its ancient Greek and medieval past.
How To Get There
- The nearest town is Siracusa
- The nearest sandy beach, Lido Arenella, about 5 km
- Catania - 70 Km - 43,47 miles
- Noto - 30 - 18,63 miles
- Taormina 107 Km - 66,44 miles
- Aeroporto Catania 67 Km - 41,6
Activities / What to do there?
The most interesting area on the mainland is the archeological zone, which includes one of the largest Greek theatres in Italy, whose excellent acoustics you will experience if you manage to attend the annual season of ancient Greek drama. In addition, the incredible Baroque towns of the Val di Noto (also with UNESCO world heritage status) are within easy day-trip distance, while just down the coast is another captivating nature reserve, L’Oasi di Vendicari.
- Scuba diving
Accommodation & Layout
- 1 bathroom with a shower in the living area
- 1 double bedroom with a sea view
- 2 twin bedrooms with a garden view
- 2 bathrooms with a shower in the bedroom area
- The penthouse is a separate apartment with a private terrace, double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
Children are allowed but there are no children’s beds, cots or high chairs.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Ceiling fan
- Direct access to the sea
- Final cleaning
- General consumption
- Private parking
What we can arrange for you
- First grocery service
- Cleaning daily service
- Cook on request
- Extra change of linen and bath towels
Detailed Rate Information
From 5 January 2013 to 30 March 2013 3.900
From 30 March 2013 to 6 April 2013 5.200
From 6 April 2013 to 27 April 2013 3.900
From 27 April 2013 to 22 June 2013 5.200
From 22 June 2013 to 31 August 2013 6.400
From 31 August 2013 to 28 September 2013 5.700
From 28 September 2013 to 4 January 2014 3.900
Terms & Conditions
- No Pets
- Minimum 7 nights booking
Near by tours and activities