Lake villa in Italy - Porta Rosa enjoys a position high in the hills above the south-west shores of Lake Garda with stunning views across Italy's largest lake. From the house is a wide, covered portico with a long table seating fourteen with fabulous east-facing views, ideal for long, lazy lunchtimes in the shade.
There are cafes, bars and pizzerias to suit all tastes around the lake and some restaurants can boast exceptional cuisine with ingredients grown or fished locally. The English speaking owners of Porta Rosa live ten minutes away and are available to help with anything from catering to babysitting.
There are enclosed grounds, Private 13m x 4.5m swimming pool (max depth 1.80m, min depth 1.20m), outdoor shower. Stone-built BBQ, Covered terrace and seating. There are some terraced areas with drops in the garden. The property is partly overlooked by neighbouring houses. You also have Table tennis and table football for some indoor fun.
- Porta Rosa and the locality enjoy a warm Mediterranean microclimate despite the visibility of snow capped mountains in the distance !
- Within a short walk are green hills, olive groves and vineyards. There is an extensive public lake beach within a few minutes drive of the villa.
There is also an open plan kitchen area available.
Lake Villa Rental in Italy - Porta Rosa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Lake Villa Rental in Italy - Porta Rosa is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
It is situated between an ancient monastery on the edge of the unspoilt village of San Felice del Benaco and the busy resort of Manerba, where the mighty Rock of Manerba stands proud against the skyline.
Activities / What to do there?
- There are possibilities for sailing, windsurfing and diving around the lake, enjoy the boat service to other towns on the lake, or take the cable car from Monte Baldo for refreshing mountain walks.
- Verona for sightseeing and opera is just forty minutes away, whilst Milan, Venice and Vicenza are feasible day trips.
Accommodation & Layout
The rental has 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 shower rooms and 5 WCs.
- Double bedroom with balcony and lake views, door leading to shower room.
- Twin bedroom with door to shower room (shared with adjoining double room)
- Double bedroom.
- Twin/double bedroom, French door to balcony, lake views.
- Guest bathroom, jacuzzi bathtub, WC, French door to stairs leading down to garden.
- Guest shower room, WC.
- Twin/double bedroom, French door to balcony, views.
- Double bedroom, French door to balcony, views.
- Shower room, WC.
A Childrens bunk bedroom (with additional single bed on request) is also available.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid service two hours twice-weekly and on Saturdays
- Open fireplace
- TV, CD, DVD
What we can arrange for you
- Wi-Fi internet €35 per week.
- Extra maid service available at €18 per hour.
- Air-conditioning €250 per week.
- Winter heating €300 per week.
Near by tours and activities