Petit Saint Louis (PSL) is a very charming Caribbean-style bungalow located on the hillside of Corossol, St Barts. It has a Master bedroom with en-suite bath, an outdoor, covered dining and living areas, and a terrace with plunge pool. A private and direct footpath leads to Corossol Beach. PSL can be rented with HSL (Villa Habitation Saint Louis), for a total of four bedrooms. During the Christmas/New Years period PSL and HSL are rented together. Outdoor covered living area with sea view and Indonesian style furniture.
- You will enjoy the sea view of Corossol harbor and the beautiful sunset.
- This cottage is surrounded by lovely gardens.
Fully-equipped. Opens onto the covered dining and living areas, and the view. On the upper terrace in front of the view, opening to the view. Round teak table for approximately 4 guests.
Corossol Pool Villa with Superb Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Corossol Pool Villa with Superb Sea Views is one of our
St. Barthelemy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
St. Barthelemy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 1 (walk) min, Corossol Beach
- Distance to Town: 8 min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, St. Bart's (SBH)
- Golf: No
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun by the beach which is close to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, DVD Player, En-suite Bath, Mosquito Netting, Safe, Satellite TV, Ocean view. Four poster bed.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- A/C - Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Jan 6th, 2013
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 5th, 2013
- Apr 14th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 2 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 5.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 10.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities