This villa features two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a plunge pool. The comfortable and bright living / dining room totally opens onto the terrace and the seaview. The villa is tastefully decorated in white tones. The kitchen is spacious and newly renovated. It opens onto an alfresco back terrace. The two air-conditioned bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms are on each side of the living room, both offer seaviews. There is also a Tropical garden. This villa is ideal for a couple looking for a lovely home with views and privacy. Living room of the villa opens onto terrace & sea view. It comprises white décor w/ comfortable sofas, ceiling fan, Internet w/ WiFi, Ipod docking station. Same room as dining room.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: This villa includes a 10% discount to select restaurants on island. A complete list will be provided upon arrival.
- Villa PAB named Papillon Blanc is located in Pointe Milou just above the Christopher Hotel offering a splendid view over the ocean, the bays of Lorient and St Jean, and the surrounding islands.
- The front terrace that surrounds the plunge pool overlooks the ocean and offers lounge chairs to relax, to sunbathe or to admire sunsets
- There are fully well-equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, blender, juicer, toaster). Opens onto back terrace & living room.
- Dining room opens onto terrace & seaview. Dining table for 4 pax. Same room as living room.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Queens
- Bedroom 1: Opens onto seaview. Queen size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, closet, safe, ensuite bathroom w/ double vanity, indoor & outdoor walk-in shower. Flat screen TV, Dishnetwork, DVD player. Wooden floor w/ white furniture.
- Bedroom 2: Opens onto seaview. Queen size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, closet, safe. Separate bathroom w/ single vanity & shower. Terracotta floor w/ white furniture.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Meet and Greet at the airport or dock upon arrival.
- Daily housekeeping except on Sundays and Public Holidays (sheets, bath and beach towels provided).
- Concierge and Maintenance services
- Maid: 3x/wk
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - WiFi
- Beach Chairs
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Magnificent Pool Villa in Pointe Milou Overlooking Ocean Location and other villas and tours nearby
Magnificent Pool Villa in Pointe Milou Overlooking Ocean is one of our
St. Barthelemy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
St. Barthelemy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 7 min, Saint Jean
- Distance to Town: 15 min, Gustavia
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, St. Barts (SBH)
- Golf: No
- St. Barts villa rentals reveal a destination perfect for the most sophisticated of travelers. St. Barts villa rentals are typically found on the hillside, often with some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the Caribbean. St. Barts, also known as, St. Barth (officially St. Barthelemy) is by far one of the safest and most friendly of all Caribbean destinations. Despite the fact that most St. Barts villa rentals are located on the hillside, most villas in St. Barts feature quick access to the many quality beaches on the island. While staying at your St. Barts rental villa, it is imperative that you visit St. Jean Beach which features world class cuisine and a posh atmosphere all in a beautiful white sandy setting. The island has only 7,500 residents and is relatively small in size, making St. Barts a very managable destination.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun by the beach which is close to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.