Palazzo dei Baroni was built in 1716 by renowned craftsmen who included in the construction of the property, prestigious lacquered doors, frescoed ceilings, and stucco, lace like walls. The palace is incredibly detailed in every way and overwhelms any guest with its exclusivity, elegance, and historical frame. The residence and its service are both cared for in every detail and the property is equipped with the finest textiles, hand embroidered in Victorian style, exclusive ceramic tables, service for 12 on prestigious local ceramic from Vietri sul Mare, authentic painted wooden doors, and silver cutlery.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.