Encircled by the spectacular seascape and the cyan waters of the sea the One & Only Villa is one of the best villas in Mykonos.
Built in 2011 this lavish private villa with view to the emerald waters of the sea exudes an air of unsurpassed romance and serene tranquility.
Superbly situated in the picturesque area of Kastro in Mykonos Island, One & Only villa has amazing touches of design and a spectacular view to the endless horizon, offering a heavenly retreat with gracious living spaces and luxurious king size suite rooms for couples and honeymooners seeking for a serene escape.
The Villa Complex: Idyllically situated on the top of the hill this villa complex comprises 5 luxury villa rentals, all with pool. The villas have been crafted and decorated to high standards of luxury and style with unique natural handmade furniture and impressive irreplaceable adornments meticulously collected from all heavens on earth by the owner himself, the well-known Greek fashion designer Panos Zinas, who also owns a glorious fashion boutique in Mykonos town supplying luxurious gowns, day dresses and beachwear. The 5 villas share services such as the tennis court and the helicopter pad.
- Villa residents are welcome to relax on the sun beds or the utterly romantic canopy sofa bed by the swimming pool and watch the sunset slowly fade over the horizon, unwind on the swing or escape the sun as they rest with a refreshing cocktail at the cozy outdoor lounge under the shade of the pergola.
- The dedicated Villa staff can take off your hands everything you need to create the perfect hasslefree holidays.
As the night paints the crimson sky of Mykonos Island and the pool is surrounded by flickering candles the outdoor dining area is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a romantic dinner orchestrated by the symphony of stars.
Exclusive villa with amazing design and breathtaking views over the ocean in Mykonos Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive villa with amazing design and breathtaking views over the ocean in Mykonos is one of our
Greece Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Greece Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
This amazing villa is located in the quaint area of Kastro in Mykonos island of the Cyclades.
The villa is situated only 5 minutes from the new port of Tourlos and in close proximity to the charming resort of Agios Stefanos, the pristine beach of Houlakia, the airport and port of Mykonos and the effervescent Chora offering an ideal base to explore this enchanting island of the Cyclades.
How To Get There
Due to its cosmopolitan character Mykonos is an island well connected by air and sea to most islands and all major cities in Greece.
There are frequent flights to Mykonos from the International airport of Athens Eleftherios Venizelos throughout the year as well as flights from Thessaloniki and the islands of Rhodes, Crete and Santorini.
The duration of the flight from Athens to Mykonos is approximately 45 minutes. The airport of Mykonos is situated only 4 km away from Mykonos Chora which can be reached by bus or taxi.
Mykonos National Airport Tel.No: +30 22890 79000
Athens International Airport Elefterios Venizelos
Tel. 8018010101 or (+30)2103550500
Office at Mykonos Airport Tel. (+30)2289022327
Tel.: 8011120000 or (+30)2106261000
Office at Mykonos Airport Τel. (+30)2289028720
There are two ways to reach Mykonos by sea, with a high speed fairy or a regular ferry. Mykonos is connected by sea with the port of Piraeus and the port of Rafina in Athens as well as the city of Thessaloniki, the island of Crete and most islands of the Cyclades and the Dodecanese.
The high speed ferry takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from the port of Rafina while the regular ferry takes approximately 5 hours. There are two ports serving the island of Mykonos, the old port and the new port of Tourlos which is mostly used for cruise boats.
Blue Star Ferries
High Speed Ferry
Activities / What to do there?
Other than its dazzling beaches, the picturesque villages and the distinctive vibrant nightlife the island of Mykonos has many things to offer to all travelers, from archeological sites to enchanting attractions, points of interest and magical landscapes.
Some of the places worth visiting while on the island of Mykonos include the following:
- The Chora of Mykonos which is the vivacious capital of Mykonos with its cosmopolitan character, the narrow alleys, the whitewashed cubic houses, the famous nightclubs, the glamorous gourmet restaurants and designer boutique shops.
- The distinctive Windmills that are considered the island’s landmark
- The Archeological Museum of Mykonos filled with artifacts of the Cycladic ceramic art, jewels, marble sculptures and utensils all found during excavations in the islands of Mykonos and Delos.
- The Folkloric Museum of Mykonos which houses valuable Byzantine icons, embroidery, decorative prints, antique furniture and other collections of folklore art.
- The Aegean Maritime Museum housing collections of nautical artifacts, maps and other collections of the island’s marine history
- Paraportiani Church which is an architectural marvel actually composed by 5 different churches.
- Super Paradise Beach which is worldly famous as the most popular party beach on the island.
- Elia beach which is the longest and one of the most popular fully organized beaches on the island.
- The idyllic beach of Psarou.
- Little Venice located in Chora is the most picturesque spot on the entire island.
- The sacred island of Delos which is the birthplace of the god Apollo
- Peter the Pelican which is considered to be the mascot of the island and can be seen walking throughout the streets of Mykonos.