Named after the white-capped waves – views of which can be relished from its upper floor rooms and terraces – five-bedroom Villa Ombak Putih breathes an ocean-inspired theme in every element of its design.
In keeping with the villa’s seaside location, 150 metres from the rugged Cemagi beach, white-furnishings are characterised by cheerful cushion fabrics, splashes of blue and turquoise in the ocean-inspired photographic artwork, a dark blue wall, a rustic blue door and tastefully displayed time-worn aquamarine artefacts.
This gorgeous villa, which was completed in 2011, presents two enormous master bedrooms with sexy, semi-open-air bathrooms, three stand-alone guest suites, a 30-metre swimming pool and a delightful choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and dining spaces. A full team of staff is on hand at Villa Ombak Putih to look after every guest need with butler service and superb home-cooking.
The grand entrance, large garden and terraces combine to make Villa Ombak Putih an ideal tropical setting for weddings and parties.
- The sunken pool lounge is sure to see the lion’s share of daytime activity given its very social poolside situation among the gardens.
- The villa’s mature garden stretches for what feels like forever, changing its characteristics as it meanders past the pool and the guest bedrooms towards the property’s boundary.
- The dining room and kitchen are dominated by a very long and very beautiful suar wood table with seating for ten lit by three hanging lanterns with huge woven bamboo shades.
- Dining room with table for 10; Outdoor dining for 10; poolside sunken lounge and bar.
Modern villa fully staffed with private pool and amazing panoramic views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Modern villa fully staffed with private pool and amazing panoramic views is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Perhaps the best way to explore this beautiful rural area of Bali is by foot or bicycle (bicycle hire can be arranged); the lanes around Ombak Putih are flat and quiet as long as you steer clear of the main road. Five minutes’ walk up the black-sand beach is the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus; it sits on a rocky outcrop and is reminiscent of a miniature Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous sea temple located two or three kilometres further up the coast (9km by road). Heading inland, before you reach the main road, is a village temple and traditional market, where there always seems to be a lot of colourful activity.
Distances from Ombak Putih
- Pererenan 8km
- Nirwana Bali Golf Course 9 km
- Tanah Lot sea temple 9 km
- Echo Beach 11 km
- Canggu 11km
- Kerobokan 12 km
- Seminyak 14 km
- Kuta 19 km
- Mt Batukaru 29 km
- Denpasar Airport 24 km
- Ubud 37 km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Master Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Master bedrooms 1 & 2 are located upstairs in the main building and are both as sleek and sexy as each other. Lined with huge blow up images from the owner’s travels around Indonesia, each bedroom has white linens, hardwood floors, a high- pitched ceiling and wide views of the ocean from not only the king-size bed and the stone-paved balcony, but from the bathtub and shower as well. The bathrooms carry a nautical theme of seahorse- and starfish-shaped fittings to complement the ever- present sight of the ocean. To the rear of each bedroom, a spacious dressing areas faces away from the sea and yields to rice fields and a volcanic horizon.
Guest Bedroom 1
- Guest bedroom 1 is situated in the gardens, just below the pool. This room is bathed in natural sunlight courtesy of two sets of sliding glass doors, one of which leads out to a stone terrace overlooking a manicured lawn and two very inviting hammocks. A king-size bed rests on a raised plinth beneath a stone frieze depicting tropical palm fronds and frangipani flowers, while two white leather easy chairs just beg to be sat upon and a large white wardrobe provides plenty of storage. A semi-open outdoor bathroom with monsoon shower and a bathtub invites guests to experience bathing under the sun and stars.
Guest Bedroom 2
- Guest bedroom 2 sits next to a garden of wild grasses and flowers, a little further along the garden pathway. Sliding doors open onto a wooden deck, bringing the outdoors in. This room is furnished with a white-painted king-size bed and two dark wooden wardrobes. A large wooden lamp and an Indonesian totem sit alongside a zebra striped leather chair, while a huge image depicting a school of tropical fish reminds guests which country they are in. The bathroom features a sunken open- air tub with hand-held shower for more outdoor glory.
Guest Bedroom 3
- Guest bedroom 3, at the very bottom of the garden, lies amidst a grove of juvenile palm trees. Two inviting lawn chairs rest on the terrace taking in this miniature forest setting while, inside, the room is dominated by a blonde-wood king-size bed, flanked by wicker lamps and heralded by a bird carving. Two similar coloured wardrobes provide storage, while more tantalising images of Indonesian island-life adorn the walls. The open-air bathroom is noteworthy for its water wall and cleverly designed, monsoon shower that looks as though it could be a time portal to another dimension.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
30 x 5m pool
46-inch flat-screen satellite TV and Blu-ray disc player with
surround-sound in living room.
2 gardeners/pool attendant
4 security guards
What we can arrange for you
- Masseuse and babysitter available by arrangement.
- Spa Treatments
Near by tours and activities