This classic beach house has spectacular views of the dunes, Noordhoek Long Beach, the sea, Chapman’s peak and the Silvermine mountains.
The tastefully designed interiors lead out to extensive decks and entertaining areas. The house has a large, peaceful and quiet indigenous garden which leads directly onto the white sandy beach. The fun does not stop there – horse ride, surf, swim, kayak, hike, visit the local farm stalls or just shoot the breeze.
This house offers sleeps 12:
- 6 Bedrooms: 4 with sea views and 2 with mountain views.
- 5 Bedrooms have double beds and 1 Bedroom has 2 single beds, but none of the bedrooms are en-suite.
- There are 4 bathrooms – 2 with showers, 2 with baths, 4 with basins and toilets.
- The kitchen is fully equipped.
- The stunning open plan lounge and dining area has a fireplace and music system with surround sound for your enjoyment.
- There is also a swimming pool, alarm system with armed response and a cleaning service 5 days a week.
- Luxury linens and towels provided.
- Washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, small safe and wireless are provided.
- There are 2 additional outdoor hot / cold showers.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.