Nirvana is a two story beachfront villa located in Fitts Village, St. James. The home has recently been renovated and offers cool, casual Caribbean living. The interiors are nicely furnished and professional decorated. The living and dining areas open to a furnished patio that overlooks the garden and sea.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 4 Kings (2 convert to twins)
- The coral stone building consists of four bedrooms, one located on the ground floor and the other three on the first floor.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Cook, Gardener, Security,(Maid: 6x/wk)
- Pool - 14' x 10', 3'6" shallow end, 5' deep end
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
Sophisticated Saint James Pool Villa Close to Beach Location and other villas and tours nearby
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Fitts Village
- Distance to Town: 10 min, Bridgetown
- Distance to Airport: 25 min, Grantley Adams
- Golf: Yes - Sandy Lane - 4 mins.
- Barbados Villa Rentals lays claim to some of the Caribbean's most sophisticated and upscale villas and is often referred to as "The gem of the Caribbean". The British influence remains quite strong and is reflected in the Barbados villa rentals that still serve afternoon tea. Typically located along the famous West Coast, Barbados villa rentals reveal class, sophistication and luxury. Regularly hosting VIP's from British royals to U.S. Presidents, Barbados knows how to make travelers feel welcome and pampered. The islanders have perfected combining British-style manners with a Caribbean friendliness and openness.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 15th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 12 PM
- 8.75% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $1,000.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted