Recently featured in the Daily Mail, this fabulous property is furnished to a very high standard throughout. Set amidst beautifully maintained gardens, Na Parra enjoys fabulous views and affords a sense of tranquility befitting its countryside location. When you consider it is just a few minutes drive from the restaurants of Cas Concos, the eclectic shops and markets of Santanyi, and a myriad of beautiful beaches, this property really has it all.
From the moment you enter through the wrought iron gates into the gravel driveway of this uniquely designed country villa, you will feel you have arrived somewhere special. Built to a very high standard and with all the benefits of the surrounding unspoilt countryside, Na Parra offers a calming oasis. There are magnificent views from the extensive five acre grounds and from the upper terraces are spectacular far reaching views to the islands of Cabrera. The well maintained colourful gardens are home to scented lavender, wild herbs and a multitude of Mediterranean plants, mature Palm trees and a wealth of almond, algarobba and fig trees, you are welcome to pick your own.
The very spacious and lavishly furnished accommodation has cooling terracotta tiles and beamed ceilings, providing a very relaxed summer ambience with the added benefit of air conditioning in all bedrooms, livingroom and kitchen. The arched Pine front doors open into the entrance reception area leading into the open aspect living / dining room (approx 50 m²), has "Wifi" internet connection, Playstation 2 (two handsets), Satellite Plasma TV, DVD player, CD music system, solid oak dining table with matching chairs, feature fireplace and three sets of French doors opening to the poolside and BBQ terraces.
Adjoining the property is the double garage with laundry area, washing machine and has a guest shower room/wc. Very highly recommended. The pool can have a temporary fence and gate erected around it to provide extra protection for those requiring it. This is optional, and can be requested at time of booking.
- Outside the large L shaped vine covered terrace (20m long) has manicured lawns gently sloping down to the floodlit pool with curved roman steps. The furnished sun terraces offer reclining sun-loungers, ideal for enjoying the glorious views across the open, tranquil countryside, very idyllic.
- The covered BBQ and al-fresco dining terrace have poolside views and are also an ideal area for afternoon mint teas or evening cocktails.
- The grounds are contained by drystone walls and offer plenty of space for children to play in.
The large fully fitted modern kitchen is a chef's dream with every conceivable requirement, including Meile dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven / hob, eye level fitted cupboards, twin sink unit and glass doorway opening to the main dining area with a side door to the impressive BBQ terrace.
Cas Concos Private Countryside Pool Villa - Na Parra Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cas Concos Private Countryside Pool Villa - Na Parra is one of our
Spain Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Spain Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Cas Concos is a charming little village located in the South of Mallorca and is just a short drive from a bewildering array of beautiful beaches.
Activities / What to do there?
- Vall Dor golf and the renowned Son Menut horse riding centre are 10-15 minutes drive.
- The village itself offers a great selection of both traditional and contemporary restaurants, a bakery, a pharmacy, a newsagent, a few local bars, a small supermarket and a general store that sells almost anything you can think of.
- There is also a fresh produce market that takes place once a week on Wednesdays in a shaded square next to the church.