This charming villa near St Tropez, formerly an old stone mill set in 3 acres of secluded grounds, has wonderful views across the surrounding forested hills. It is ideal for groups looking for peace and privacy within striking distance of everything St. Tropez has to offer. The accommodation is divided between the main house and a garden annex; both are furnished in a traditional, warm country style.
- This small villa St Tropez is perfect for a relaxing French holiday.
- The covered dining terrace offers wonderful views of the mountain scenery.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
La Garde Freinet Countryside Villa - Moulin De Garde Location and other villas and tours nearby
La Garde Freinet Countryside Villa - Moulin De Garde is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
Nearby La Garde Freinet is a delightful medieval village with numerous shops and restaurants and a colourful, twice-weekly market. The villages of Grimaud and Cogolin are well worth visiting, and St. Tropez, Club 55 and Pampelonne Beach are all within easy reach. This small villa St Tropez is perfect for a relaxing French holiday.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.40m), (TV) French doors to garden.
- Bathroom , WC.
- 30 metres from the Bergerie.
- Ground floor (both rooms with external access):
- Double bedroom (1.40m).
- Bathroom , WC.
- Internal wooden ladder staircase from bedroom to a small twin bedroom (2 x 0.90m) on lower ground floor, with door to covered terrace with summer kitchen.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 4 hours maid service each Saturday
- ADSL internet
What we can arrange for you
- Winter heating supplement €150 per week.
Near by tours and activities