Dordogne countryside holiday villa - This delightful 19th century honey-coloured stone house is situated in a tiny hamlet and surrounded by a lovely, mature garden stocked with trees and fragrant shrubs. All rooms are comfortable and beautifully furnished in a charming country style. A covered veranda to the front of the property offers a welcome shady place for relaxed outdoor dining.
- The beautiful scenery along the Dordogne river can be best appreciated by walking, cycling or river cruising.
- The pace of life here is relaxed, so however you choose to spend your time in this delightful corner of the Dordogne, you are sure to have a very enjoyable holiday.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Dordogne Countryside Holiday Villa - Mas St Etienne Location and other villas and tours nearby
Dordogne Countryside Holiday Villa - Mas St Etienne is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- The Chateau du Biron is just a short drive from the villa, and for something a little different there is a karting centre and an aquapark at Bergerac.
- You may also like to visit at least one of the spectacular caves in the region: try the Bara Bahau caves at Le Bugue where the wall paintings date from the Ice Age.
- The beautiful scenery along the Dordogne river can be best appreciated by walking, cycling or river cruising. Bicycles can be hired in Villereal, and you may like to take a river trip in a gabarre - a traditional flat-bottomed boat. Kayaking, horse riding and fishing are also available locally.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master bedroom (1.80m) and view across the garden.
- Stairs lead from this bedroom up to twin bedroom (2 x 90cm), ideal for children.
- Separate family bathroom with bath and wet room shower. Separate WC.
- Bedroom suite (1.60m) double bed, en suite shower room and WC.
- Dependence adjacent to the house and reached externally.
- Double bedroom (1.80m) with view over the garden, en suite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours mid week maid service and 3 hours on Saturdays
- Wi-Fi internet
- Tennis court
Near by tours and activities