Country Manor in Tarn-et-Garonne – Built in 1750 with local Quercy stone and situated in the small hamlet of Montpalach, Manoir d’Anglars is a beautifully restored manor house very well located for discovering the countryside of the Tarn et Garonne region. This former family home, handed down by generations of the same family, offers a very attractive and comfortable accommodation with a tasteful blend of antique and modern furnishings. The covered terrace at the front of the house overlooks the pool and garden and is ideal to eat al fresco and relax.
- The pool garden is sheltered by tall hedging, whilst from the rear garden extensive views across the valley can be enjoyed.
- The whole region is a delightful combination of lush vineyards and rolling fields crisscrossed by numerous rivers.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Countryside Villa in Tarn-et-Garonne - Manoir d'Anglars Location and other villas and tours nearby
Countryside Villa in Tarn-et-Garonne - Manoir d'Anglars is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Guests of Manoir d’Anglars will experience a peaceful holiday in close contact with nature.
- Opportunities for walks, cycling, horse-riding and other outdoor sports are countless. The nearby bastide town of Saint Antonin Noble Val sits on the bank of the river Aveyron beneath the white cliff of the Roc d’Anglars and its colourful Sunday market is certainly worth a visit.
- Venture along the spectacular gorges of the Aveyron and enjoy breathtaking views towards the Pyrenees, on one side, and the Massif Central, on the other side.
- Further afield is Montauban, with its seven-arch bridge on river Tarn and pointy pink roofs, and Moissac, whose ancient abbey is one of the finest examples of Romanesque churches in France.
- Manoir d’Anglars is a perfect base, for families and group of friends, to discover some of the most beautiful villages and towns in South-West France.
Accommodation & Layout
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm), fireplace, 2 windows.
- Separate shower room.
- Separate WC.
- Double bedroom (160cm), fireplace.
- Master double bedroom (160cm), door to interconnected small study.
- Double bedroom (160cm), (small day bed suitable for a child).
- Separate bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 2 hours mid week maid service
- ADSL internet
What we can arrange for you
- Additional maid service at €10 per hour
- Winter heating at €100 per week
- No telephone
Near by tours and activities