Villa Mana is located in Canggu, Indonesia, and comprises three air-conditioned master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, and a kids’ room that sleeps three. There is a spacious communal area for living, lounging and dining, an 18 x 6 metre infinity-edge pool, a children’s playroom/entertainment room, an upstairs TV room and study, a poolside bale cabana, and a massive open-air rooftop deck.
This impressive property is aimed at discerning guests who appreciate architectural significance, luxurious surroundings and natural beauty. It is ideal for weddings, parties and functions, and presents a team of efficient friendly staff who epitomise the legendary Balinese hospitality with a top level of service. Villa Mana is a member of the Canggu Club (Bali's first country club) and the villa guests are eligible to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, tennis & squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities.
- The 18 x 7 metre pool is designed in the style of Japanese onsen baths with four infinity edges over which the water appears to cascade into the breathtaking rice field view beyond. At one end of the pool is a ‘bale’ covered seating area and behind this is an additional open- air bathroom with outdoor shower. On the far side of the pool is a broad wooden staircase flanked by a pair of coconut palms, descending to a lower level. This is a great entrance for a wedding.
- To the right of the living room is an open plan kitchen, a chef’s dream in black, separated from the living area by a floor-to-ceiling river rock wall. The kitchen has state-of-the-art cooking facilities including an imported oven and five-burner hob. It is fitted with a central island, a black mirrored splashback and black cabinets; even the refrigerator is black! Guests are welcome to cook at any time together with the chef or on their own.
- Behind the kitchen and bordering the pool is a casual dining table with long bench seats accommodating up to 12.
Exclusive villa fully staffed with private pool surrounded by breathtaking gardens Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive villa fully staffed with private pool surrounded by breathtaking gardens is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Villa Mana is hidden away in the traditional village of Babakan, just ten minutes’ drive from the beach at Canggu on Bali’s southwest coast. This out of town setting offers the double attraction of being close to everything that guests might need, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali.
The nearby Echo Beach, with its world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views, is the place where the local community gathers in the evenings to watch the legendary sunsets. The trendy Seminyak area is just 25 minutes’ drive from the villa, presenting an exciting nightlife, together with a plethora of trendy boutiques, luxurious spas, and internationally acclaimed restaurants – including the famous ‘Ku Dé Ta’, ‘Sarong’, ‘Living Room’, ‘Hu’u’ and ‘La Lucciola’.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Ground Level Bedrooms
- To the left of the living and dining area are the three principle ensuite bedrooms, all of which are air-conditioned. The downstairs master bedroom faces the rice terraces and features floor-to-ceiling glass doors that can be fully opened. The room is furnished with a king bed, and there is a dressing area to one side, a mirrored wall and leather-clad wardrobes. A kilim floor rug adds a splash of colour. The expansive, elongated bathroom has a skylight roof and is partially open at one end, allowing the cool breezes to permeate. It is fitted with a circular concrete bathtub, double washbasins and a pendulous rainshower that hangs above the tub.
- The other two en-suite bedrooms face the flat lawn and again the glass doors can be fully opened. Both bedrooms have king beds, built in wardrobes and desks. The bathrooms are similar to the downstairs master bathroom.
- Opposite the entertainment room is an air-conditioned children’s bedroom with twin beds and a trundle bed.
Roof Top Level Bedrooms
- The two air-conditioned master bedrooms feature walls of glass and Chinese-styled sliding doors. Both rooms are furnished with king size beds crafted in leather, huge mirrors and black lamps.
Baby high chairs
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 18 x 7m pool
- IDD and local land line available, fax machine
- WiFi internet access
- In-house computer
- Entertainment room furnished with a massive sofa, armchairs and a lazy chair, and equipped with a 2.3 x 1.2 metre satellite projection screen TV/ DVD player, Fußball (table football), and shelves brimming with films, books, toys and games. I-Pod docks, board games, books.
- Lawn for volley ball
- foot ball Table
- Professional croquets set
- Villa manager
- One chef
- One cook
- Four housekeepers
- Two butlers
- Two gardeners
- One pool attendant
- Two security guards.
What we can arrange for you
- Spa treatments
Near by tours and activities