A very elegant French villa located right in the heart of a picturesque Provencal village in the Luberon National Park, Maison des Lierres offers a delightful walled garden with lawn, private pool and sheltered dining terrace. The house has been lovingly decorated and furnished with a blend of country antiques and soft fabrics, creating a very comfortable village home indeed. Arched and beamed ceilings add to the character of the villa, which has a wonderful, authentic ambience. Maison des Lierres is situated in the centre of the lovely village of Cabrières d'Avignon, where there are several good restaurants including the bistrot famously mentioned by author Peter Mayle, as well as a baker, a butcher and a small grocer's shop.
- If it’s luxury, privacy and scenic beauty you seek, Villa Maison Des Lierres makes a great choice.
- A perfect countryside home with exceptional views.
It has a fully fitted small kitchen, with direct access to the terrace.
Elegant Villa in Provence - Maison Des Lierres Location and other villas and tours nearby
Elegant Villa in Provence - Maison Des Lierres is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- There is an excellent farmers' market selling fruit, vegetables, flowers and wine in nearby Coustellet on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. The enchanting nearby villages of Gordes, Menerbes, Fontaines de Vaucluse are an absolute must to visit if you are seeking to experience the essence of Provence.
- And don't miss the pretty village of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, with its canals, narrow streets and antiques market. For a change of pace, the wonderfully vibrant and historic town of Avignon is just 20 miles away and would make an ideal day trip.
- This French townhouse villa in village centre is ideal if you want to make the most of the local restaurants and cafés in the evenings without having to drive home afterwards, adding an important extra element of relaxation to your holiday.