Languedoc family villa with pool - a spacious holiday house ideal for families, with heated and fenced pool and extensive gardens. This delightful 18th-century farmhouse is set in over 7 acres of private grounds which once formed part of the chateau next door. It has been immaculately restored and is now a very comfortable and well-equipped villa, with bright sunny rooms and a wonderful south-facing terrace ideal for dining, or just for relaxing with a book and a drink.
- The lake at nearby St Ferreol would make a superb day out - as well as swimming, fishing, boating and windsurfing, there are waterfalls, a geyser and shady paths if you prefer to enjoy a leisurely walk.
- A perfect family villa for a relaxing holiday in Languedoc countryside.
It has 2 kitchens with dining area.
Languedoc Family Villa with Pool - Maison Audaise Location and other villas and tours nearby
Languedoc Family Villa with Pool - Maison Audaise is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- The lovely gardens of the Chateau de Padies are on your doorstep too. Further east the Minervois wine-growing region is a land of wild gorges, Cathar villages, castles and rivers. The Montagne Noir (Black Mountains) is an area known for its wildlife and stunning scenery.
- While you are here you might like to visit the walled town of Carcassonne: during the summer there are medieval evening events here, with jousting, troubadours, archery and light shows (Son et Lumiere).
- This region is also famous for its fascinating historical circular villages (circulades). For a change of pace, day trips to the coast are definitely on the agenda, with the journey to the seaside taking only an hour and a half from this Languedoc family villa with pool.
Accommodation & Layout
- Master bedroom (1.6m) with four-poster bed (iPod dock), garden views, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with free-standing bathtub and walk-in shower, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.6m) with ensuite shower room, WC.
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.9m) with bunk beds.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), ensuite shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.6m), washbasin, garden view.
- Single bedroom (0.9m) with additional 0.9m pull-out bed, garden view.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower attachment, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service on Saturdays
- Wi-Fi internet
- Pool towels
- Baby and toddler equipment - ask us for details
What we can arrange for you
- Extra maid and chef services
- shopping service
- Telephone (by meter)
- Pool heating €100 per week
- Winter heating
Near by tours and activities